eighteen

katherine p.o.v.
graduation was today. i look around and see zion. "baby wake up." i say whining "why?" "because graduation is today and i have to get ready." "but it's only," he looks at the time and grabs me "6:17 graduation is at 10." "i don't care z i have to get ready." he let's go and i start getting ready. i hop in the shower and do my usual thinking. i put on my dress

 i put on my dress

do my makeup

and my hair

"wow mamas, you looking fine ass hell

"wow mamas, you looking fine ass hell." "thanks baby, now go get ready and take a fucking shower nasty ass." i push him lightly and he picks me up and hugs me. "ugh stop, your going to mess up my hair." "i'll be make princess." he says giving me a kiss and heading out of my door taking his hoodie.

me, zion, maggie, brandon, edwin, nick, and austin all sat next to each other. "please welcome our 2019 senior class president, katherine lopez." everyone starts cheering, i get up and fix my dress but zion slaps my ass. i give him a look because it gets silent and we were all in the first row.

play when we were young by adele
i step on the stage, to the mic. "uh sorry about that." i says laughing nervously. "hi i'm katherine lopez and i am class president. this year was a tough year, i found out who are really the fakes and who are the real ones. thank you too, brandon for always having my back, edwin for being my best friend when no one else wanted to be and someone i could trust, austin for being my little teddy bear letting me always cry on his shoulder, nick for being i really good friend and i'm sorry for what i did and i feel like you still hate me even though you told me we were good and maggie for being one of my bests friends, i love you for everything you've done, your truly a great warm hearted person. and the last person deserves the most recognition, my boyfriend caleb aka zion. i know we had our ups and downs and our good days and bad days. all the years i spent with you were living hell considering the fact you bullied me. i always thought you hated me with a passion but it turned out you loved me with a passion. all those years together and you couldn't tell me how you felt, but little did you know i felt the same way. i'm really going to miss this place even though everyone hated me. might seem surprising but everyone knew i hated attention so they voted me for class president and i signed up for it because i knew i wasn't going to get in, or a least i thought." i continue talking about about school and not my life.

i eventually end my speech and the whole crowd is cheering. man i was going to miss this place. i sit back down in my seat and they start calling names and giving students their diploma. they eventually called all of our names, we got up, posed for a picture and walked off stage with out diploma.

me and the group all go in for a hug, "wow i can't believe we're done with this place." i say on the verge of tears, "so many good memories." maggie says crying. i hug her and she just crying on my shoulder which was funny until i started crying.

i went to go say bye to my teachers and i felt hands covering my eyes. "guess who it is?" i hear a familiar voice say, "daddy?" and i turn around and see zion "i'm only daddy in bed." he says winking i push him and he laughs i go back to talking to my teacher and i see a smile appear on her face. i was confused and turned around and say my dad holding flowers.

"i knew it was you." i say laughing "you have a really nice boyfriend." "what do you mean?" "he bought me a plane ticket to come here and see you graduate." i look at zion, "is that true?" "nah, i just made everything up, and your dreaming. i'm not real." he says joking around. "omg thank you." i say crying and hugging him "wow i under estimated you kid." my mom says to zion, "but remember kid, you break her heart and your dead." my dad says pointing his finger in z's face, and zion nods. and i laugh, "thank you." "your welcome babygirl, i want you to be happy." we all go in for a group hug and that was the best moment in my life. graduating, having my mom and dad wittiness it and having the love of my life, the person i want to spend my life with make this all happen.