sixteen

katherine p.o.v.
everybody left except zion. "can we talk?" he ask, i nod. "yea what's up." "i hope you know i'm truly sorry and i love you." "if you loved my you wouldn't have done that." i roll my eyes

play ex by kiana ledé
he stays quiet "look i love you very much but i just can't be with someone who broke my heart." "so what does that mean." "i can't be with you." i yell, tears running down my face. "please don't do this." "zion i have to you broke my heart, i gave you all my trust. i can't believe you did this to me, after everything. you know it hurt to feel like your not enough for someone and they have to go cheat." he starts crying now. "look bebé, i-" "please don't call me that." i say wiping my face.

"zion look just move on, go to the girl you cheated on me with. you dont love me." "and how do know i don't really love you." he says annoyed "because zion, i told nick that i loved him but look i cheated on him with you and i wasn't even worth it." "katherine i really do love you." he yells "well if you loved me you would leave." "but i don't want to leave." "well then you don't love me." "

i do katherine. i want to graduate with you, i h to move to LA with you after college, i want to have a family with you and get married. i love you katherine, i really do." "i know you do but im clearly telling you that, this is over zion, i'm done getting hurt and having everyone hate me." he looks in my eyes which makes me cry even more. "you're always going to have a place in my heart. i love you and it's gunna take time to get over you but we just need to move on." "i can't move on katherine. you don't understand. i don't wanna be your ex." he says wiping my away his tears.

"goodbye zion." i say giving him a kiss on the cheek and opening the door for him to leave but he just stands there. it's hard to push this tall damn boy and to leave him. he finally gives in and walks out. "bye katherine i love you." i give him a small smile and and he waves without looking at me. i close my door and hear the front door close.