five

katherine p.o.v.
i hop in the drivers seat and wait in the car for a solid five minutes waiting for zion to change. he walked out wearing this

 he walked out wearing this

minus the gloves😂

"about damn time." "what the fuck you mean? it took me like 5 minutes, it took you like half an hour." i drive off. it was completely silent. "so ugh w-why do you bully me?" i ask sounding kinda scared. he laughs "because you're cute." he says laughing. "you bully me because i'm cute?" "and cool, you're cute and cool." "thanks and thanks." i wasn't blushing or anything because i knew he didn't like me he just thought i was cute and that doesn't mean he likes me, like i think he's cute but i don't like him, right?

"uh can i use the aux?" "yea" "ok thx it was kinda quiet." he said laughing but it sounded like a nervous one. he put on i don't know by jack and jack. "oh my God, think I feel in love overnight, playing' with my feelings, that's not nice." he sang along and then i felt a hand on my thigh. i look down and look at zion, my body grew stiff, i didn't know what to do. "i-" i didn't know what to say, so i kept my eyes on the road.

we finally get there and i see my friends all drinking in a corner talking. all eyes were on us, "wow he's cheating with her best friend." i hear someone say but a shrug it off. we finally get to the corner, "hey nick." i say waving at him "hey katherine." "hey edwin, austin and brandon." i say to them and they say hi back.

"so what's up with you guys?" edwin says basically talking about me and zion, i shrug. "we're neighbors." "i never knew that, i thought nobody lived next to you." "that's because he moved in today." "ohhhhh." "wanna dance?" i ask edwin he nods and goes to play a song. we get in the middle of the dance circle and dance, a dance we've been practicing after school. edwin was one of my best friends and i love being around him, he had the best vibes.

edwin:saiyr katherine: emaza

while i was dancing my ass was all out, everyone was hyping us up and recording.
•••
a/n,
sorry for a short chapter😔didn't want to spoil to make the big thing happen in this chapter.