seven

katherine p.o.v.
3 months later
it was that time of the week again. i had the worst cramps and i stay home. me and zion has a little thing, that only edwin knew about because i have a big mouth, which is scary.

i get a call...
nick: hey baby!
me: hi
nick: what's wrong?
me: what do you mean?
nick: you never say just hi.
me: i just don't feel good.
nick: what you mean?
me: ya know, it's that time of the month.
nick: ohhh ok, baby. i'll bring you some stuff during lunch, i'll skip.
me: no baby don't do that.
nick: i don't care i'm doing it anyways, anything for you.
me: omg i don't deserve you.
i really don't
nick: but yet i'm here.
me: ok go back to class.
nick: how you know i'm not in class.
me: because i just heard zion whisper come on bro we gunna get in trouble.
nick: ha ok i'll see you later.
me: see you later baby
nick: bye princess. feel better.

17 minutes later i got a knock on my door and already knew who it was. i had the worst cramps, so bad i couldn't move. i was just in that one position that i'm pretty sure most people do. i don't get up, i text him where the spare key is and a few minutes later i see nick walk into my room with bags. he opens the door and drops them. i look up and see him standing there trying to catch his breath. i smiled, "hey baby." i say, he comes and sit next to me and hugs me. "i brought you some stuff." "i see." i say laughing. he bought ice cream, food, movies, pain killers, and more things. we end up watching clueless and snuggling.

later that night, nick left a few hours ago and i was still in so much pain. my best friend, maggie came by. she was one of the most popular kids in our school and i was starting to fall in with that crowd of people. she is also dating brandon.

we were sitting in my room, talking. "hey katherine, hows you and nicks relationship going?" i roll my eyes "you know i love nick but when i'm with zion i forget i have a boyfriend and i'm just in love with both of them and i don't want to lose nick because i feel like zion is using me. and i do truly love nick and i definitely wouldn't want to hurt him." i say starting to cry. "not-" she got cut off by a male voice. "true. that's not true baby." i look up at zion and he sits on the floor next to me.

"man, i love this and all but i gotta go. imma be late for work." maggie says "bitch stop lying, you don't fucking work." "you right, you right. but b just texted me sayinggggggg, he ugh," she started playing with her fingers, i know when she was lying. "just go." i say. she looks up, i get close to her ear, "i know your going to the art gallery to summit your work for college, and that's good but you don't have to be embarrassed about that." she smiles and gets up and takes her stuff. "i love you baby." i scream blowing her an air kiss, she acts like she caught it and says "i love you too. i'll see you later." i wave at her and she waves back then closes the door.

maggie is my best friend and i really truly love her. shes been with me since she found out melissa back stabbed me, she started spreading rumors about me. i looked at zion and he looked confused as hell. "i don't know what just happened, but is that another relationship your keeping away from everyone?" "no." i laugh playfully punching him. "anyways like i was saying. that's not true, i'm not and i would never use you. you know that right, katherine faith lopez?" tears started rolling down my face and i looked and nodded.

he lifts up my chin and looks me in the eyes. "i've been in love with you since middle school. when i walked into the middle school for the first time i was scared as hell. but then i saw you and you were so beautiful and still are. i didn't know how to express my feelings to you so i bullied you. all my hook ups and shit didn't mean shit. i want to spend the rest of my days with you. i truly do, i don't want to keep this a secret anymore." he says letting his eyes get watery.

he sniffs "i mean it katherine, i love you." i wipe my eyes and cupped his face. "i love you too caleb." i smashed our lips together. i really loved zion, and i felt the need to break up with nick but i just wasn't ready.
•••
a/n,
what y'all think is gunna happen? is she going to break up with nick and date zion or is she going to use nick? imma be honest i lowkey hate katherine because she's using nick😭