six

katherine p.o.v.
"come with me." nick says pulling me to the backyard, where people were "swallowing" each other. "ok...whats up?" "ok so ive been kinda thinking," "ok?" "and i wanted to know if you wanna maybeeeee?" "go out?" i cut him off. "yea." he says letting out the air he kept built up inside him. i stand there, "sooooo?" he ask. i kiss him and let go "does that answer your question?" "uh so i didn't really understand, maybe one more time?" i roll my eyes and kiss him again just a little longer. "it's a yes." i say walking away winking at him.

i walk back inside and sit down and wipe my lips from all the extra spit i had on them. "so what happened?" edwin asked me wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "i'm pretty sure you know." i say laughing "so you guys dating?" "yea." i say sounding chill about it, he laughs. "so does anyone want anything to drink?" zion ask interrupting our conversation. "uh yea, i'll have anything." i say "anybody else want anything?" no answer "going once, going twice." "uh actually just bring shot glasses and fire ball." nick says, we all look at him. "you know where it is right?" zion  ids and walks away.

"bro are you trying to get us fucked up?" austin ask. "i mean this is katherine's first party with us, why not make it exiting." "i mean i am a virgin." "huh?" all the boys said at the same time "AT DRINKING! i've never drank before." "ah, even better." brandon says "i promise it'll be fun." nick whispers in my ear. edwin leans next to me, "don't worry you don't have to listen to them. you don't have to drink if you don't want too." "i'm not a pussy, eddy. you know that. you making me sound boring." i say laughing

we take shots, and more and more. i was having the best time of my life. i got up and started dancing not caring about anything. all the boys split up anyways, brandon went with his girlfriend, maggie, austin went somewhere, zion went outside to smoke and edwin stayed with me dancing, while nick was in his room sleep or at least that's what he said.

i started getting dizzy, "you okay?" edwin asked "uh yea, i-im just dizzy." "ok go outside and get some fresh air, i'll go get you a water." "ugh thanks." i walk outside, my vision not being focused, wobbling everywhere. i almost fell but felt two large hands grab me, i squint my eyes and then i see someone who looks like zion. "hey z?" "hey katherine, you okay?" a wiff of weed and alcohol hit my face. "ugh yea i'm okay." "didn't seem like it." "yea well all y'all got me fucked up."

i leans closer to me, "i've been wanting to do this my whole life." he say connecting our lips together. i guess he really did like me, but i have so many questions. why is he dating melissa then? why does he bully me then? why? just why? what is going on? i pull away, "im sorry i can't do this." "but you want to don't you?" he says with a smirk that makes me want more of him. i pull close to me, making our bodies touch and our face 1 inch away from each other.

"ugh you don't know how bad i want you right now." he says kissing my again. "this isn't right." i say letting go "and why not?" "because your dating melissa and i'm dating nick." "well i clearly don't care about melissa and you definitely don't care about nick." "what makes you think that?" "because if you cared about nick we wouldn't be having this conversation right now." damn he was right. i shrug and kiss him for a good minute.

i let go and open my eyes and see edwin standing there with water, "i'll just give you guys some privacy." he says walking back inside. "wait wait wait." i say running after him "please don't say anything." "don't worry i wasn't going too. i'm surprised you came after to tell me that, you should already know your my best friend and i love you i would never do anything to hurt you." "thank you edwin, i love you so much." i say giving him a hug. "i love you too, now go back and finish what y'all were doing." i laugh and walk away. man i feel so guilty.