the big one three

katherine p.o.v.
"you really thought i wouldn't find out. your stupid. i have friends here ya know. they'll tell me anything. like this morning people from our school tagged me in a pic with you and melissa and it was the same outfit you wore when we had our little break. i thought it was when you guys were dating but i guess i'm wrong. so you could go back and do whatever you were doing because we are over." i yelled. i heard steps coming up the stairs and it was brandon. zion opened his mouth about to say something but brandon stopped him.

he led me down the stairs and sat me next to maggie. they both hugged me and tried to comfort me but i got up and started dancing which made them surprised. "come on," i say they get up and danced with me. a few minutes later they left me to go have fun if you know what i mean. i went to go get shots and more shot. about an hour later i had taken about 20 shots to numb the pain.

i lay on the couch and everything that happened earlier replayed in my head. i wanted to end it all. everyone at school basically hated me, and would always leave notes in my locker telling me to kill myself and i was really considering it. i mean im not going to go anywhere in life, everyone hates me, i'm single, i have no friends and the worst part is i never see my parents. i started crying really hard thinking about everything and end up walking home. i mean whatever happens, happens.

i walk out of the house and my vision all blurred mostly because of my crying but also because i was fucking drunk. i walked in the middle of the street, it was a thanksgiving weekend at 12:00am, i'm pretty sure no much people would be out this late. i walked across a bridge and had the sudden urge to puke. i puked in the water, wiped my mouth and kept on walking. "the fisheys are going to have a nice meal. i lean my life is going great. IM HAPPY, right?" i say talking to myself. wrong i started crying again. and all of a sudden i see a bright light, then i pass out or died🤷🏽‍♀️.
•••
a/n,
short chapter cause i don't wanna ruin what happens👀💁🏽‍♀️