twenty-six

k.
9 months later
WE HAD A BABY AND HER NAME IS ARIANA! just kidding but imagine. i wake up next to zion and it's june 1st. i wake him up and throw his bathing suite at him while i got dressed in the bathroom. i wake up maggie and brandon and my brother who is 24 and is a complete dick. i. call the rest of the boys and they come with their girls. austin and ansley, edwin and izzy and nick and vanessa.

versace on the floor stared playing and the boys got out of the pool and did a dance while i screamed the lyrics. i clearly had to get this in video.

BTW IM COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH THIS VID

play sign of the time by harry styles
my brother ran out of the house full panic mode. "KATHERINE COME HERE NOW ITS AN EMERGENCY." he screamed tears coming down his face. i got out as quick as i could and ran to him. "what happened?" i say trying to calm him down. "d-dad c-ch-cheated on mom a-and s-sh-s-she found-d out, and sh-she k-k-k-," at this point i was drowning in my own tears shaking my head "don't tell me s-she," "SHE KILLED HERSELF." he screamed and i went numb and dizzy. soon enough i saw black and i figured i passed out.

i wake up and everyone surrounded me, with tears. then i remembered what happened, i crawl yo to zion and cry in his arms. "it's okay babygirl. i'm here." "why did this have to happen, i wasn't there and i feel like it was my fault." i say sitting up wiping my tears away. "no baby this isn't your fault, none of it is." "i-i just can't believe this, my best friend is gone. do you know how much that it hurt." i say wiping more of my tears away.

all the memories came flooding back. my and jessie(my brother) cried together as everyone had left the house to give us space. we bought plane tickets back to NYC for the funeral and to go see my grandparents.

i started packing my stuff in my room. everyone was calling me and i just let it ring. i wanted to be alone, even though that wasn't probably a good idea. everyone was probably worried sick but all i wanted was to be with my mom but i couldn't.

i cried myself to sleep that night, i hated my dad and i missed my momma. i went through her instagram and saw pictures of her smiling with her friends. man i missed that smile. i just wished she could've gotten help it at least called me.

i woke up ready to go on the plane. i grabbed my bags, woke up my brother and drove to the airport. i didn't say goodbye to anyone. that's the least i could think about, it's not like i'm going to die, they'll see me again, eventually.

we finally landed in NYC and saw my grandparents. i gave them a hug all of us holding back our tears.

z.
i was so fucking worried about katherine. she hadn't been answering my calls or text. i drove as quickly as possible to her place. maggie opened up the door, "is katherine here?" "nope neither jay, why what's up?" "she hasn't been answering me." "yea, she left without saying bye." "ok ig that's good, she's not only ghosting me." then it hit me, she probably flew back to NYC.

me and the boys + maggie bought tickets to go to NY. we had three reasons, out family, katherine, and katherines mom.

we all went our separate ways and took ubers. once i got to my house i saw katherine sitting on her porch with her head on her lap. i took my stuff out the trunk and put it on my porch.

i walked up to katherine, sat next to her and put my arm around her. she put her head on my shoulder. "hey baby." "hey z, what are you doing here?" "ya know visiting family." "mmmhhh ok so they way is everyone else here?" "ugh ok fine, we were worried about you." "that's the thing, i am fine, i just need space and to be alone, don't you get it!"

"i- ok." i got up and walked to my house. "hey guys im home!" everyone came running down. "z baby we missed you." my mom said as everyone hugged me. i said my hellos amd walked to my room.

i get a knock on my door, "come in!" i shout. i see a sad katherine that has a fake smile in her face standing in the door frame. she sat next to me. "i-i don't wanna be alone." i hug her as her face is in my chest. "wanna stay the night?" she nods and we end up cuddling.