four

one month later...
katherine p.o.v.
it's been a month since melissa and zion started dating, she forgot i existed. she's been hanging out with him most of the time and she's become more of a bitch. she's definitely become a crackhead for sure, i mean she dresses like one too. the boys come over to my house every other day and it's fun and i enjoy spending time with them.

i wake up from a nap and hear vans outside. i put on my hoodie and slide and walk on my porch. i look to my left and see a face i never wish i'd see outside of school, zions face. he turns his head and looks at me, i turn the other way for a few seconds then look back and see him with a smirk coming my way. i hurry to the door as fast as i can and get inside. i'm not safe.

a few hours later i found out his room is right across my room and there's a passage way that really wasn't a secret and you could get into each other's room. i look into his window and see him taking off his shirt and i couldn't help but watch. he caught me and i acted like i was watching the sunset.

he opens his window, "hey princess, i saw you looking."he says with a smirk "at what?" i ask with an attitude. "don't play games." "go put in a fucking shirt, no one wants to see your man titties." i laughs and walks to his bed and lays there. i close my window and walk to me bed laying there thinking about how i wish i hadn't caught me looking, i'd do anything just to see those abs again. no i didn't like zion ig i just though he was cute.

later that night, i got a knock on my front  door. i got out of the shower and put a towel around my body, and put my wet curly hair into a quick messy bun. i run downstairs still holding my towel. i open the door and pop my head out covering my body. i see zion standing there, which got me scared and made me drop my towel. i was home alone most of the time so no one saw. i slammed the door and put it back around me.

"hey?" i said confused "hey." he says "what's up?" "my mom wanted me to come introduce myself, but you clearly know me. so can you just let me in and let me sit here for a while." he asked sounding kinda annoyed. i rolled my eyes and let him in. his eyes immediately focused on my body. i walk upstairs, and he follows.

"so why you in your towel?" "i wasn't expecting anyone especially you, and when you knocked i was hoping it was melody but nope it was just you." he looked confused "you didn't answer the question fully we're you in the shower?" "oh yea, um...sorry."

i walked into my room and changed. he was outside and we were talking, normally. not him cussing me out or disrespecting me, just talking. i was done getting ready and walked out with a red tight dress on that exposed my curves, make makeup done and my hair done. zion stares not caring if he was making it obvious. oh yea i forgot to mention i was going to nicks house for a party he invited me too.

"damn, where you going?" "to a party." i say shrugging. "oh same, lemme guess you going to nick party?" i nod "so you wanna give me a ride?" he ask. i laugh "haha no." "babygirl why not?" he asks whining. "because you ok got your own car and and way better then mine." "lies yours is way better, and it's at the other house. remember i just moved in?" "ugh fine."
•••
a/n,
this the dress

her hairstyle(just shorter)

and makeup: