three

katherine p.o.v.
i get home waiting for mel, hoping what the boys were saying wasn't true. an hour later i call her and she answers, "hey kitty kat!" she says "hey mel! where are you?" "oh i'm sorry." i roll my eyes "ugh, wow." "i'm-" "on a date with zion, i know i know." i say finishing her sentence." "so your not mad?" "hell yea i am how could you! you betrayed me for that loser." she laughs, thinking i'm joking "so i'll hobby your house and see you later?" "no, i have plans with OTHER people. don't think about coming by anytime soon." i hang up, what a bitch.

i go threw my contacts trying to look for one of the boys number but i can't find it. so i give up and end up watching the fosters. 30 minutes into the show and i got a knock on my door. i open it see brandon, edwin, austin and nick with bags of take-out in there hands. "so we didn't know what you wanted so we got you everything." edwin says, i get out my wallet about to pay them because i felt bad. "here take it." i say hand i front of them waiting for one of them to take it. but they walk past me and put the bags in the kitchen.

i walk up to them and wave the wad of cash in front of there faces. edwin slaps it out of my hand and it lands on the floor. "wth was that for?" i ask "it's fine," brandon says laughing "we did it because we wanted too." i roll my eyes and shrug. i grab the bags and start walking up the stairs, they stay at the bottom not know what to do. "come on, let's go." i say pointing my head upstairs.

my room:

i opened my door and a scent of vanilla hits me, mmmmm

i opened my door and a scent of vanilla hits me, mmmmm. i put the bags on my dresser and lay on the bottom bunk. they stand there not knowing what to do. i pat the open space next to me and they come and sit. do "whatcha watching?" nick asked annoyed "the fosters. why you don't like it?" "hell no." "why?" i ask laughing "because anytime zion goes to my house he always watches that." "oop never mind i don't like this show then."

"you must really hate zion then." brandon says "mmmm, not really my type." i say "yea i'm mean most girls don't like guys who bully them." "then what is your type?" austin ask "don't really have one." i say shrugging "but if you treat my like shit you gots to gos." they all nod. "so wanna start a show?" nick ask "i'm down." i say "same here." austin says "so you fine if we come here everyday?" brandon ask, i shrug and take a sip of my soda. we end up watching the 70's show.