Baby Bump (Chis Evans)

You sat on the couch and rubbed your round belly.

"Baby girl, You're two weeks late! Do you not want to see momma?" You talked to your unborn baby. You then felt the baby kick apologetically. Well, Let's just say it was apologetically.

"Are you talking to yourself again?" Chris's friend, Robert, asked as they both walked threw the door.

"For your information Robert at this stage the baby ears are developed." You smiled cockily before Chris walked over to give you a kiss.

"You're about ready to pop, huh?" Robert asked. You sighed and nodded. "Well hopefully you pop soon. I remember when my wife was pregnant and she was late. She got really cranky." Robert chuckled.

"Already there." Chris took a seat next to you. "What do you mean!?" You asked Chris, offended.

"I am just kidding dear, I love you." He said as he put an arm around you. "Well I think I am going to see myself out. See you tomorrow Chris." Robert said before he left.

"So how are you feeling?" Chris asked you. "Well my back is killing me and I am very uncomfortable and fat." You said all of that in one breath.

"Don't call yourself fat. This is just baby weight." Chris smiled as he rubbed your belly. He slid off the couch and on to the floor. He crawled between your legs and laid his head onto your stomach.

"Hi baby girl. It's daddy, are you ready to come out yet?" He asked. You smiled and put your hand on top of his head. "Mommy and I can't wait to see you. Your room is set up and everything! All we need now is you!" Chris said cutely.

You felt the baby kick and Chris smiled. You started to feel a sharp pain in my abdomen. You gasped and grabbed my stomach. "What's wrong?!" Chris asked, Panicked.

"I think the baby is coming." You gasped as you felt another shot of pain shoot threw you. "Well looks like the baby is going to be a daddy's girl." Chris said as he stood up and rushed to grab your hospital bag.

"Wait, Why do you say that!?" You asked in pain.

"Because she listened to me." Chris grinned.

Edited by @JoeyGraceffaBiches'