Dr.Stranger (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Benedict's POV

I was returning home from a meeting with some Marvel people. They want me to play Doctor Strange in the future movie they are planning.

My fiancé is a huge Marvel fan, So If I even mention that I may be in the next Marvel movie I will never hear the end of it. I haven't told anyone about my meeting and I was very secretive about where I was going this morning.

*Flashback*

Y/N and I were sitting at the table eating breakfast. "So what do you have planned for today?" Y/N asked me. "Oh, um, just chatting with some people about a new role. You know now that I'm done with the hobit." I said taking a sip of my tea.

"Oh cool, who are you going to be playing as?" Y/N asked me. I started to panic. I can't call him a hero or else my cover would be blown! I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Oh no one special just a Doctor." I said, hoping she would drop the conversation. "Okay, have fun." You smiled before you got up to clean the kitchen.

"That was a close one." I thought to myself.

*End of Flashback*

So hopefully you won't ask to many questions. I walked up to our flat and got out the key to open the door. I walked in and it was silent. I could hear the telly going on in our bedroom.

"Y/N, you here, love?" I asked as I hung my coat. "Yeah, I'm in the bedroom watching a movie." You said from our bedroom. I took off my shoes and walked into our bedroom.

I laid next to you in bed and gave you a kiss. I put my arm around you and smiled. You snuggled into my side.

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked looking at the screen. My eyes went wide.

"Oh nothing just this Dr.Strange Movie on Netflix. It's a Marvel movie." You smiled. "Oh and why are you watching it? I have never heard you mention a Dr.Strange before now." I asked knowing that she knew.

"Well I wanted to watch it to learn more about him because they have announced that they are making a Dr.Strange Movie in upcoming years." You said still looking at the screen.

"Ok Y/N enough with the games. How did you find out that I was offered to play Dr.Strange?" I looked down at you.

You looked up at me shocked. "What!!! Your gonna be Dr.Strange?!" you yelled excitedly. "Maybe.. But how did you find out?" I asked.

"Because you just told me yourself!" You said hugged my waist and squealed.

I rubbed the bridge of my noes and sighed.

"Me and my big mouth." I thought to myself.

-Edited by @joeygraceffabiches-
___________________________
Yes! It is official. Marvel has announced that Benedict Cumberbatch will be playing Dr. Stephen Strange in 2016 Dr.Strange Movie! The excitement that I feel is like nothing I have ever felt. Just think now Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch will both be apart of the Marvel Universe! :D