Trick or Treat (Tom Hiddleston)

You were setting up the candy bowl at your front door. You smiled when you heard tiny foot steps run down the hall.

"Mummy mummy! look at my dress!" You're daughter exclaimed twirling in her Elsa dress. "You look absolutely beautiful darling." You kissed her on the cheek. You smiled when your husband walked into the room.

"You and daddy are matching!" she said happily. Tom was Loki and you were Thor. "Okay you mortal little girl. If you do not hurry up and get your cape I will not take you trick or treating." Tom said in his Loki voice.

She giggled and ran to her room to get her cape. "Well don't you look cute brother." Tom said still in character. "Why thank you Laufeyson." You giggled and gave him a kiss.

"Also thank you for taking Lily trick or treating." You said with a smile. "No problem love." Tom said walking into the living room.

"You know I think Lily will get a great deal of candy tonight." Tom said while picking up a empty bag.

"I know! Lily is the cutest Elsa ever!" You clasped your hands together. Tom looked at you.

"No not Lily...... Me!" He pointed to himself. "This is the same costume I wore on the set. By the end of the night we will have all the candy!!!!" Tom said with a mischievous smile.

Happy late Halloween from
Geekgurl97 & JoeyGraceffaBiches'!

Edit by JoeyGraceffaBiches'