Meeting the Parents (Anton Yelchin)

You were sitting in the passengers seat fixing your hair. "Y/N, don't worry they're going to love you." Anton said, keeping his eyes on the road. "You don't know that!" You worriedly stated.

The car came to a stop and Anton looked over at you. "I know that they will love you because I love you!" Anton smiled before he continued to drive. You sighed and sat back in your seat.

Today was Christmas Eve and you were spending the holidays with your boyfriend's family. It was only fair considering you both spent last Christmas with your parents.

You pulled up to the Yelchin household and you took a deep breath. Anton grabbed your hand. "Just be yourself." He gave you a quick kiss.

You smiled and got out of the car. You walked up to the door and rang the door bell. You both stood hand in hand with a smile. A woman opened the door and smiled.

"Anton!" she exclaimed giving her son a hug. "It's good to see you mom." Anton said with a smile. Anton's mother looked over her son's shoulder at you.

"And you must be Y/N. It's so nice to finally meet you." she gave you a hug. "Y/N, this is my mother, Irina." Anton said introducing us. She waved her hands at her son. "Please just call me mom." Irina said with a smile.

"Hey son!" Anton's father said slapping him on the shoulder. Anton smiled and hugged his father. "Dad this is Y/N. Y/N this is my dad Viktor." Anton said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you. Call me Vik." he said as he shook your hand. "It's so nice to meet both of you." you smiled. "We got you guys something." Anton said as he handed them their gifts.

"Aw you guys did not have to get us anything. Just you being here is gift enough." Irina said putting the gifts under the tree. "We wanted too." you said with a smile.

"Well let's get you two settled in. Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes." Irina said walking into the kitchen. "I can help you set the table." you said following behind her.

"Aren't you a sweetheart." Irina said with a smile. You set up the table and helped Irina set out the food. You all laughed and ate together.

After dinner you were all sitting around the Christmas tree. You were leaning against Anton and you yawned. Irina looked at the both of you and smiled.

"How about each of us open a gift. Since we only have 2 more hours till it is Christmas." Irina looked towards the clock. "I think that is a great idea. Y/N, you go first." Viktor said towards you.

"Oh okay." You said and got up to grab Anton's gift. You smiled and handed him the wrapped gift. "Thank you." He gave you a kiss.

He unwrapped the gift and smiled. It was a picture frame with a picture of the two of you on your first date. Your first date was at the movie theater. You went to go see Green Lantern. You didn't realize that the movie was gonna suck until the end of the movie when you two left.

It was the best date ever. The picture was takin by Anton on his phone. It was also his phone screensaver. In both corners of the frame was your ticket stub and his ticket stub.

He looked up at you and smiled. "This is the best gift ever. I love it." He gave you another kiss. "Okay, why don't you guys open the gifts we got you." Anton said to his parents.

Viktor smiled and grabbed the gift from Anton. He unwrapped it and smiled. Irina looked over at the picture frame in her husband's hands. It was a picture of you and Anton in a park. You dressed nice and took Christmas pictures for your families.

"Oh honey, I love it." Irina said giving Anton a hug. "Thank you so much." She said, including you in the hug. "Ok Y/N, now it's your turn." Viktor looked over at Anton.

Your boyfriend smiled and pulled a small box from his pocket and handed it to you. You smiled and opened it.

It was a locket necklace. You opened it and there was the same picture that you gave Anton in it. Then on the other side of the locket was your anniversary date.

"Here let me put it on you." Anton took it out of the box. He went behind you and put it around your neck. He leaned in near your ear. "Promise to never take this off." He whispered before he fastened it. You touched the heart shape locket that was now hanging off your neck.

"Promise." you whispered with a smile. You turned to Anton and gave him a kiss. "Merry Christmas Anton." You smiled.

"Merry Christmas Y/N."

-Edited by @joeygraceffabiches-