Period (Benedict Cumberbatch)

You sat on the couch in a ball. Your cramps were really bad today. You had taken two pain pills but they didn't work.

You hated periods.

You heard your front door open. "Love, I'm home." Ben said as you heard him sit his keys on the counter. You smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Darling I am over here." you grunted. He walked over to the couch and gasped. "My gosh you look ghastly. What's wrong?" he asked as he sat down and cradled your head.

"Period." you said simply. He nodded in understanding. He got up and went into the kitchen. You heard him opening the fridge and different drawers.

You started to wonder what he was up to. Suddenly he came back with a tray of stuff.

Aspirin, tea, chocolate, but ice pack and a heating pad.

He sat you up so that your head laid on his chest. He grabbed the heating pad and placed it right on your abdomen.

"What do you want to watch?" Ben asked you. You smiled "Pocahontas." you said snuggling closer to him.

He turned on Netflix and the movie started. You smiled as your cramps started to go away.

"Have I ever told you that you are an amazing boyfriend?" You asked. He kissed the top of your head and smiled.

"Yes every month."

-edited by @Joeygraceffabiches-