New to London (Tom Hiddleston)

You had just got off the plane from the US. You were moving to London to start your new career in fashion. You are a Youtuber that was asked to move to London to work with different brands in the UK. Of course you accepted! You went online and looked to see if their were any flats for rent. You finally found something that was in your price range.

A man was putting a room in his flat up for rent. You talked everything out over the phone and your belongings were already out and shipped to the flat.

You got a cab from the airport to your new home. It was truly stunning in London. There is culture on every street and around every corner.

The cab pulled up to your flat and you smiled. You paid the cabby and walked into the building that was going to be your home. You took the elevator to the top floor. You walked up to your new flat's front door. You stood nervously, afraid to knock.

This is the first time that you are going to actually meet your flat mate. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" you heard someone ask from inside. "Y/N. Your new flat mate." you replied with a smile.

The man opened the door and your eyes went wide.

"Hello Love, my name is Benedict." he said with a smile. You stood still in shock. "Benedict Cumberbatch! Your my new flat mate?" you asked.

"Oh no, sorry about that. My friend is the one that lives here. He just got out of the shower so I answered the door for him." Benedict said welcoming you in.

You sighed. "Oh ok." you said kinda relived. That would have been so awkward living with a big celebrity like Benedict.

"Ben, Who was at the door?" a man in another room asked. "It's your new flat mate." Benedict said with a smile.

"Oh." the man said walking out of the room. Your eyes almost popped out of your head when saw Tom Hiddleston emerge from the room with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hello, sorry for my appearance. You must be Y/N, my name is Tom. It's nice to finally to meet you!" he said giving you a hug. You started to blush when you felt his warm wet body against yours.

He pulled away quickly. "Oh sorry that was a little forward and now you're all wet." he said shyly.

"Oh if you only knew." you said to yourself. "No no it's fine." you smiled. "Well welcome to London. I put all of your things in your room and here is your key." he said picking a key up off the table and handing it to you.

"Thank you so much. I am going to go unpack it was a really long flight." you started walking towards your room. "Sure take as much time as you need." Tom said before you walked into your room.

You closed your door and leaned against it. You sighed and pulled out your cell phone. You dialed your mom's number at put your phone up to your ear.

"Mom you won't believe who my new flat mate is!" you said with a smile.

-Edited by: @Joeygraceffabiches-
___________________________
On February 9 1981 a star was born. Happy Birthday Tom Hiddleston! I hope you have a very happy birthday!