Chapter 10: Pain In My Back

They entered the small diner, being immediately settled into a booth at the back. They tucked the sink in between them under the table. Zelda was grateful for this, considering the woman had a habit of brushing her leg against hers. 

They both ordered smoothies and a large thing of fries to share. The conversation flowed nicely. First talking about Sabrina's schooling, then what trouble Zelda used to get into at the Academy, then about sacred scripture, the class Zelda was currently teaching at the Academy and currently they were on what their favorite colour was. 

"I mean, I obviously wear a lot of navy blue but my favorite colour is pumpkin orange. I've never been able to wear it...perhaps because it clashes with my hair but I've always loved the colour. What about you?" 

"Red. Blood red. If that isn't obvious. I'm also a fan of greens. You know...you would look marvelous in green. You should start wearing green more." Lilith stuffed two fires in her mouth. Zelda chuckled. 

"I'll think about it." 

Zelda and Lilith both reached forward, brushing their hands together, smiling. 
"You know, I've never had a friendship before. I never needed a friend but Zelda...I'm happy we can finally get along." 

"All it took was for you to kiss me on the cheek." Lilith laughed. 

"About that...I'm sorry if it was a step too far but-"

"It wasn't. Don't worry about it." Zelda smiled, touching Lilith's hand again. Zelda was glad she wasn't a pain in her back anymore. The woman was actually easy to get along with. Their personalities were very similar. At first, that shocked Zelda that she was able to get along with her so easily.
"We should finish up these fries and then get back to your place." 

"My place?" Lilith smirked. 

"Oh for Satan's sake, Mary. To install the sink...maybe a cup of tea and that's it." Lilith nodded in agreement. 

Zelda carried the large box into the cottage, setting it down on the counter. She swiped her hands together, cleaning off the dust from the box. Lilith cut the box open and they both peered inside. 

"How the fuck do we do this?" 

"Magic...remember? You said we just use magic. Besides with our powers combined, we should be able to do it." Zelda sighed and lifted the sink from the box. 

They both murmured a quick spell and the original sink had vanished. The two stood side by side and raised their hands. The new sink lifted in the air. They moved it to the empty slot and slowly placed. Zelda bent down and turned the bolts at the bottom to make sure it was secured. Straightening, Zelda's back cracked and she gasped. 

"Fuck!"

"Zelda! Are you alright?" Lilith gently placed a hand on Zelda's back. 

"My back has been aching all day and I guess that did it for me." Lilith softly chuckled, reaching for the tap. She turned it.

"At least the sink works." Zelda laughed.

"Do you mind helping me with my back?" Lilith shook her head. She lead her to the soft carpet she kept on her bedroom floor. Zelda laid down, Lilith straddling her. 
She slowly worked on Zelda's shoulder muscles and made her way to Zelda's sides. 
Zelda's voice caught in her throat when Lilith's hands softly rubbed against her the sides of her breasts. Lilith seemed to notice and moved her hands away immediately.

"I think I'm fine now. Thank you." Lilith sat up, pushing her skirt back down. 

"Anytime. Tea? Or maybe something a bit stronger?" 

"Got any gin?" Zelda stood, gasping at the small pop in her back. 

"I sure do. Follow me." 

Zelda and Lilith sat on the couch, knees barely touching, glass of gin in hand. They talked more and found out they have a lot in common. 
Zelda left shortly after. Lilith now seated in Mary's cottage, feet up, finishing her glass of gin.

A cold breeze ran a chill up her spine. The fireplace roared to life. Lilith swore she caught a glimpse of blue in the large flames.

"Lilllithhhh." Lilith stood before the goat man, bowing her head. 
"Have you been distracted, Lilith?" 

Lilith shook her head. "No, my lord. I'm making progress." 

"On what exactly? Getting in the redhead's pants?" Lilith sighed, quietly. 

"No, my lord. On Sabrina."

"Good. You are mine, Lilith." The goat retreated towards the door. 

"Yes, Dark Lord. I'm yours and only yours." The fire calmed, Lilith knew he was gone. 

PLEASE READ THIS:
HI! IM ALIVE! I've been so busy but I finally got around to this.
I also want to put a side note:
I do not ship Sabrina and Lilith. Yesterday I got a direct message asking if I could write about them and I declined. I'm 100% not a fan of that ship and most certainly will never write about it. My writing is fully based on Zelda and Lilith or Zelda and Mary. I want to write about other characters in the up coming future, but I will not write about ships such as Lilith and Sabrina or Lilith, Zelda and Faustus or Hilda and Zelda or Zelda and Faustus. Thank you for understanding. It's just not something I ship and want my writing to be apart of. Thank you.