Chapter 22: The End

Sabrina, Hilda and Ambrose sat at the family table. The events that took place a few hours ago haunting over them. 

"What now?" Ambrose finally asked to break the silence that had built up over an hour. 

"I'm not quite sure, love." Hilda patted the boy's hand, taking another sip of her tea. 

Three sets of eyes fell on Zelda's chair. A sigh left them simultaneously. 

Sabrina began to cry, covering her eyes with her hands. Ambrose rubbed his cousin's back, ignoring the tears in his own eyes. 

"What's causing your tears?" Ambrose asked as he wrapped his arm around Sabrina's shoulders. 

"I've been through so much shit today. First, I find out I'm not a Spellman by blood and my real father is Lucifer. Second, my boyfriend is being used as a human acheron to hold Lucifer. And third, Auntie Zee left us to join Lilith in Hell!" Ambrose and Hilda shared a look. 

"Sabrina, you'll always be a Spellman whether Edward is your father or not. Nicholas will be okay and we will try to figure out a solution to get Lucifer into a better prison. And for Auntie Zelda… she'll be fine. It's not like she's never going to come back. Just for right now, Zelda is staying in Hell but that doesn't mean she isn't with us. That spot at this table will always remain hers and it will be waiting for her when she decides to visit. Don't think she won't return. Nor don't think you aren't still a Spellman. We are all Spellmans and Spellmans do what?" Hilda spoke with words of pride. She felt like Zelda in that moment, making herself chuckle a little.

The two smiled, nodding their heads, "Stick together." 

Zelda smiled wide, leaning back into her lover's embrace. "That's right." The two laughed, staring down over their kingdom. 

That's all, you guys. That was the end of my first MadamSpellman fic. Jeez it's taken awhile to get here but now that we are, I just want to say a huge Thank You to everyone who has been here since the start and to everyone who has recently started reading my work. I've gotten like 10 new followers in the past couple of days and I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am. Thank you all so very much!!!
Here's to the end of one adventure and hopefully the start to a new one soon!!!