Chapter 13: Dinner Together

Zelda looked through Lilith's fridge, trying to find something they could easily make together. 

"How about pasta?" 

Lilith had never had pasta before so she had no clue how to make it.

"Sure. Do you know how to make pasta?" Zelda shrugged. 

"I'm sure we could figure it out." They both chuckled. 

Dinner was almost ready. Lilith was stirring the noodles and Zelda was seasoning the sauce a bit more. 

"This smells good. Hopefully it'll taste it too." Lilith agreed. 

"Hilda knows your here, right?" Zelda nodded. 

"She was the one who forced me to come." Lilith raised a brow. 

"You didn't want to come?" 

"I didn't expect a date." 

"So I should have told Hilda I was taking you out then." Zelda gave her a look of warning. 
"Oh, I'm only kidding." 

"The sauce is ready." 

"So is the noodles." Zelda grabbed two bowls. Lilith put noodles in each bowl and Zelda poured sauce on top. 

They sat down beside each other at the diner table. Lilith took a bite, eager to taste the dish. 

"Mmm...pasta is good." Zelda furrowed her brows. 

"Why do you say it like you've never had it before?" 

"I haven't." Zelda stared at her in disbelief. 

"Why did you have all the stuff to make it then?" Lilith shrugged, stuffing her face with more pasta. 

Zelda chuckled, using her thumb to remove a bit of sauce that got on her chin. 

"Thank you, Zelda." Zelda smiled down at the brunette. 

"Your welcome." 

They sat together on the couch, watching an old movie. 
Zelda wasn't interested in the movies. She was focusing on Lilith, particularly her eyes. They were mesmerizing. Lilith noticed Zelda staring at her but ignored it. Their hands were entwined. Zelda brushed her thumb over the back of Lilith's hand a few times. 

"Can I touch your hair?" Lilith laughed. 

"Of course." Lilith rested her head on Zelda's lap. She felt cool fingers move across her scalp. She sighed, closing her eyes. This was relaxing. Zelda was surprisingly easy to be around and Lilith actually didn't mind having her around. 

Lilith thought about hell. She missed it there. The warmth and her bedroom. Well it wasn't really a bedroom. It was more like a cell but it was in Satan's castle. 

She thought of the Dark Lord. Yes he had promised her years and years ago she would rule beside him. Once he got Sabrina to release hell, Lilith would rule beside him. 

Zelda stroked the side of her face, making her open her eyes. 

"Your hair is so soft." Lilith rolled over, so she was looking straight up at Zelda. Zelda stroked the left side of her face gently. 

"You should stay here tonight." 

"I don't think I can. I have to get home." Lilith sighed, closing her eyes again. 
"Unless you really want me here." 

"I do." 

"I'll stay then." Lilith smiled, bring her hand up to rest on Zelda's chest, near her heart. 
Lilith had a special ability to tell what a person is feeling just by touching their heart. Lilith felt a feeling of safety or comfort. 

Zelda reached her hand up to take Lilith's into it. 

"Today was really nice. Relaxing. We should do it again sometime." Lilith agreed. 

"I think we should head to bed. I'm tired." Lilith sat up and walked towards her bedroom. 
"Follow me." 

"I've been in your bedroom before. I know where it is." Lilith smirked. 

They changed out of their clothes into pajamas. Zelda got under the covers, sighing. 

In her bed for the second time, huh? Unlike you. 

Zelda laughed to herself. 

Lilith walked in wearing a more modest nightgown. She crawled under the blankets and up to Zelda's side. 

"You don't mind if we cuddle, do you?" Zelda shook her head, wrapping her arms around the woman. Lilith smirked. Looking up, she saw a tall figure in the shadows. Yellow glowing eyes watching her.