Forever & Always

"Bro I'm going in there and getting the rest of my shit and we hitting the club afterwards." Abel told Lamar as they pulled up in front of Selena's gate. Abel punched in her combination as the gate opened. "Don't go in there and have a change of heart then have makeup sex. Selena did you dirty."

"Selena?" Anna knocked on her door. "Are you coming down to eat?" Selena didn't respond. Anna was about to open Selena's master bedroom door but the door opened from downstairs. "What the..." she saw Abel and Lamar walk inside the house. "What are y'all doing here?"  Abel told them they were getting the rest of his things. Abel walked up the stairs while Lamar stayed by the door. Anna sighed as she walked stepped aside as Abel got to the top step. She wasn't about to leave the hallway until they're leave just in case if they end up fighting again.

Abel was packing his things when he noticed the balcony door was opened. He stopped what he was doing and walked towards the balcony when he saw his now ex girlfriend sitting on the edge of the balcony."Selena?" Abel whispered as she was looking down at the entire city. "W-What are you doing?" Abel was so scared not knowing what his now-ex-girlfriend was thinking and was about to do. Selena was silent she had tears fall from her eyes as she bit her lower lip. He saw a bottle of tequila on the ground that was half empty. "You've been drinking?"

She was still silent as she stared down at the city with tears falling and her nose runny. "Selena? Can you talk to me? Please?.. please?.." She slowly looked over her shoulder seeing the man she once loved. "You don't love me anymore" Selena hands were shaking as she slowly released her hands causing her to fall 8 stories down. "SELENA!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abel woke up in cold sweats. He was just having another bad dream of him and Selena. He sat up rubbing his forehead and breathing a little heavily. He got out of bed as he heard his crew discussing something in the front of the tour bus. He opened the door seeing Sal and Lamar ranting. "I knew she was a hoe. She didn't waste no time showing the world that she's fucking him. At least let us get the news out to the world that she's not with Abel anymore and-" Lamar stopped when he saw Abel standing outside of his door staring at them. "What I miss...?" Abel walked over and sat down looking over Lamar's shoulder at his phone. It was pictures of Selena and Justin with Charlie.

Abel felt bad at first for getting so angry at Selena during the break up. Her cries rung through his head which broke his heart. He's been having dreams of her since they broke up. He knew he was insecure and jealous when it came to Justin since she has plenty of history with him. It broke his heart as he sat in the front of the tour bus seeing pictures of her, Justin, and Charlie. No one knew they broke up besides the people around them which made many fans confused and angry that she was hanging out with him again. It just made it feel even worse...

"Fuck her bro..." Abel said before leaning down doing liners. He sat back up brushing his nose and sniffling. "She's burnt out bro, I'm fucking done.. I really felt bad for how I went off on her just so that she could hangout with him publicly." Abel was heartbroken he was stunned and confused. "How could she go back to Justin? How could she move on so quickly? Did she really love me or was I just a pitstop?" So many thoughts ran through his mind.

"Rumor has it, they're back together" Lamar told him seeing Abel swallow red and blue pills. "That's no rumor, we know they're back together." Sal said before leaning down doing liners. Since the break up Abel has been back to doing heavy drugs. It's been almost a week since the break up and he felt a huge hole in his heart. He felt so many emotions, he never been this hurt before and never loved someone so much. Elie was very disappointed and felt betrayed since he believed in their relationship and helped bring them together all for her to be back with Justin. He saw Abel do liners on the table and saw him take red and blue pills he didn't like that Abel was back to heavy using. He knew Abel was in pain and went to drugs to help with the pain.