All Apologies

Selena was on a plane with her girlfriends as she took to her Instagram stories to thank her fans for the love they were giving her despite the hate she was receiving from it since some were saying she was lip syncing.

They were all eating Chinese food. Selena way across from Theresa while Courtney and Raquelle sat in front of them. Courtney and Raquelle were talking while T was in the bathroom Selena posted the picture that T took of her at the AMA's as she was seated on the plane with the caption: "all apologies"

 Courtney and Raquelle were talking while T was in the bathroom Selena posted the picture that T took of her at the AMA's as she was seated on the plane with the caption: "all apologies"

"All apologies? What's that supposed to mean?" Theresa walked out the bathroom as she saw the post. "And are you going to tell me what's wrong or no?" Theresa sat down staring at her friend with both women in front of them staring as well and a bit clueless. "Just worried about mom. I haven't spoken to her since our fight..." The girls were confused until Selena told them what happen. "WTF?! I had no idea Mandy was a savage like that but then again who else do you get it from?" Theresa joked with Selena rolling her eyes.

"But seriously she was wrong... so was I and probably many other people. We was there.. We heard the things Abel said to you which was beyond him. He was hurt though, he acted out of anger but it still doesn't mean he was right. Same goes for you. You went to Justin to cope with your break up from Abel. You wouldn't be with Justin if Abel wouldn't have broken up with you but it still doesn't mean you going back to Justin a day after the break up is right. You both are hurting in your own way and just have to cope with it." Theresa was staring at her friend who sat her noodles down.

"I believe Justin changed..." Selena admitted with Theresa not believing it. "Do you really?" Selena shrugged. "I don't know, something tells me he has and something tells me he hasn't. I don't know I guess I'll find out. Him and I have plenty of history. Some good history, some bad history." Theresa sighed annoyingly. "I don't care about how you feel about Justin, how do you feel about Abel?" All eyes were on her as they all waited to hear her answer. Selena shifted her eyes from Raquelle to Courtney then to Theresa before looking down. She shrugged as she was playing with her fingers before speaking. "It wasn't meant to be."

After eating Selena sat on the floor near the bed in the back room of the plane when Theresa came in

After eating Selena sat on the floor near the bed in the back room of the plane when Theresa came in. "What's up?" Selena spoke as she was applying lipstick onto her lips. Theresa sat down on the bed looking down at her friend who was rubbing her lips together. "Sel I'm worried about you." Selena let out a sigh as she leaned back with her hands on the floor staring up at Theresa. "I'm fine, no need to worry about me." Theresa wasn't buying it. She didn't believe Selena was okay. "Sel you don't fall out of love with someone that fast." Selena was annoyed. She stood up and turned to her friend raising her voice a bit.

"Why are you so bent on making a dead relationship work? It's over T. Get over it. Thank you for getting us together and being so loyal and supportive but it's over. He's never coming back." Selena shook her head not realizing her hands were sweating and beginning to shake. "I love him but he left me... okay" her voice cracked when she said okay. Her phone run and she pulled it out seeing it was Justin calling. "Can you give me some alone time now so that I can talk to my boyfriend?" T shook her head before standing up. She walked to the door putting her hand on the handle before looking back at her talented best friend. "I love you Selena, I really do. I just don't want to see you hurt again. You're gonna be singing the same old break up song after he breaks your heart for the millionth time. And as always, we'll be here to help you through it because that's what friends are for. So don't get mad or annoyed at me for being worried about you.." Selena watched her walk out the door before closing it.

TO BE CONTINUED