Its Official

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Selena. Happy birthday to you." Selena sat up in bed looking at them confused. "What's going on?" She looked at her nana and papa confused. Her friends sung out loud. "It's your birthday silly. Happy 27th birthday." Raquelle told her. Selena was so confused. "Where am I?" She asked them. "In Italy. To celebrate your birthday" Selena realized when was dreaming. She laid back into the bed reaching over to grab the pillow besides her and covered her face in it.

Selena's POV

I can't believe I was dreaming!!! I could've sworn everything was happening between me and Abel

I can't believe I was dreaming!!! I could've sworn everything was happening between me and Abel. What the hell?! They should've let me continue to dream.. I did have a blast for my birthday. It was such a beautiful and fun experience. When I got back I hit the studio some more. That's when I got the news.

"Omg!!! I dreamed that this happened" Selena stood up as her friends were confused. "What are you talking about?" Selena's friends were clueless. "Back in Cannes, Luka told me how Abel and Bella broke up. I didn't believe it because I thought it was a rumor since rumors were going around about it. He told me Abel has been trying to get a hold of me as well. I mean I did get a text but anyone could pretend to be somebody. Luka was right... I need to contact him."

"You need to contact Luka?" Ashley asked a little confused. "No silly, I need to contact Abel! I need to see if he's okay." Theresa laughed. "What's so funny?" Selena was confused about Theresa's humor. "Why wouldn't he be? He dumped her. It's pretty damn obvious." Selena was shocked about the news. She didn't think they'd break up because they seemed to be so in love. "I knew things were up when she kept posting constantly on her Instagram stories with quotes. Not happy quotes either. It was directly towards Abel. I think he had enough and went and deleted his Instagram" Petra said. "Either way they're over. So what are you doing to do about it Ms. Gomez?" Selena realized she never saved that number and that she must've deleted it by accident. "Fuck!" She shouted. "What?" Selena told them how she accidentally deleted his number. "Way to go Gomez but don't worry I can get it back by hitting up one of the crew members." Theresa insisted.

"Abel posted on Twitter!!" Anna held up her phone showing them.

"Okay now he's just being petty. He's smiling that it's okay. It's a coincidence that he posted that picture the day the news came out about them breaking up." Courtney spoke. "That face is saying 'Selena what's good?' Raquelle joked as Selena couldn't hide her excitement. "You guys are going to hell. I hope Bella is okay" Selena admitted. "Who gives a fuck. Your man is now single and all you care about is of his ex is okay? Girl don't let me throat punch you" Theresa told Selena. "I just care about people that's all. And being dumped by Abel isn't the best feeling in the world... it sucks."

"Well you don't have to worry about that feeling because you see that?" Selena was confused "See what Raquelle?" She held her arms up as a TD signal "Touchdown! It's Comeback season!!" Selena's friends were so happy that they threw a break up party. "Did you really have to throw a whole break up party? This is fucked up" Selena watched Petra pouring herself a drink. "No this is what you've been waiting for. All of us. This is your chance baby. Get your man back."

"Just because they broke up doesn't mean he wants me back." Petra rolled her eyes. "What happened to "I need to contact Abel" those were your words not mines. "I regret saying that. This is just wrong. Bella is probably hurt right now." Petra was annoyed with her talking about Bella. "Will you stop talking about Bella and talk about how much you are ready to hop back on Abel's dick." Selena took the shot glass from Petra. "You have had way too much tequila." She sat it down on the side of her. "No you haven't had any. Live a little Selena. Don't pretend like you're not happy because I know you've been praying for this day." Selena sighed as her friend grabbed another shot glass and started pouring tequila. "Give me your glass" Selena sighed again as she handed her the glass. "We are going to celebrate whether if you like it or not."

Less than 30 minutes Selena was faded. She was standing on the chair of her kitchen as she was screaming. "Abel!!!" Petra was dancing to Selena singing/slurring to her hit song "Come & Get It". "keep calling his name baby." Petra said as Theresa walked in the kitchen with Raquelle, Courtney, Ashley, Anna, and Raquelle and they were all shocked. "Oh... My... God..." Theresa said as Selena reached in the back of her shirt and unclasped her bra as she slide it off from underneath her shirt as she started singing loudly as she started swinging it around in the air. "This love will be the death of me but I know I'll die happily!"

"She is gone!" Ashley covered her face. "Good thing the walls are sound proof because her grandparents would probably kill us" Raquelle said as she saw her friend sing loudly to "When you're ready come and get na an na" Theresa agreed as Raquelle looked over at her seeing her recording Selena with her phone. "What are you doing?" Theresa was enjoying it. Drunk Selena is fun Selena. It's where she lives a little and express how she really feels. "This will be useful later, trust me." That night was insane!!"

"That's my song. That was my songggg" Selena slurred her words. "I feel it coming. I feel it coming babe". Selena knew she shouldn't have drunk tequila shots. Tequila is her best friend and enemy at the same time. She used to have so much fun with Abel after drinking it. She felt miserable the next morning and was hovered over the toilet as she felt terribly sick. But she knew it was worth it. She was truly happy.

TO BE CONTINUED