Taking Risks

Abel made his mustache debut at the Uncut Gems world premiere.

Which made everyone shook! Including Selena & her friends

Which made everyone shook! Including Selena & her friends. "Is this new?" Selena asked. "Yes it's from the other day. Either he is hitting rock bottom from the break up with Bella or he wants to look Mexican not to be racist or anything." Courtney told the girls. "I don't get what's the big deal. I think he looks good." Selena smiled. "You would say that." Theresa told her. "Oh c'mon he does. Of course I prefer the beard more but he's still sexy." They read comments about him throughout the internet. "Wow that's so mean. They're calling him Nacho Libre. Come on give Abel credit. He makes anything look good."

"I'm starving is the pappardelle done yet?" Selena said as Raquelle stood up. "Oops I forgot all about it" she walked in the kitchen. "How did you forget about it. Dude it better not be ruined!" Selena said as she looked down at her phone. She went to Instagram and saw that Abel's Instagram was still deactivated. It was aggravating her because if he had his account up, she'd message him. She sat there while her friends talked around her. She toned them out as her thoughts were very loud in her head. "Sel?" Selena stood up as Connar said her name. "Selena are you okay?" She watched Selena grab Raquelle's keys. "Going somewhere?" Selena turned and looked at her friends. "I need to go for a little ride." Connar stood up "okay I'm coming with" Selena shook her head. "I'll be fine. I'll be back soon."

"I thought you were hungry?" Selena walked to the door with Winnie following her as she ignored her friends questions. She opened it as she walked down the stairs after closing it. She pressed the button to her garage to open it as she hopped in her friends car with her dog hopping in going over to the passenger side. She made sure to press the button of her gate. She drove off as the gate closed behind her. Her phone was going off as her friends tried getting a hold of her. She ended up turning off her phone so that she wouldn't be distracted. Selena glanced over at Winnie who was wagging her tale looking at her. Selena rubbed her back as she looked forward.

Selena parked in front of the gate and got out leaving the lights on. She grabbed the bars trying to see if she could see anyone. She ran her fingers through her hair as she didn't want to leave but wasn't sure if he was home. Yes Selena drove to Abel's mansion because she was so desperate to talk to him. Not knowing he was desperate to see her as well. Selena sighed as she was about to walk to her friends car when she heard a voice. "Buddy this is a gated community you have to go." Selena turned around as she heard that familiar voice. She couldn't see him but she knew exactly who it was. "Lamar, it's Selena." She was looking around trying to find him. Finally he stepped in front of the gate with the lights showing his entire figure. He was surprised to see her. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to see him...." Selena looked at her ex's friend with pleading eyes. "Sorry but he doesn't want to see you." Selena frowned. "Lamar.. please.. I'm begging you. I have so much to tell him. I've been trying to get a hold of him for months but his number is changed." Lamar smiled at her "he changed it for a reason" his smile faded "You need to leave. Besides, he's fucking Bella still." Lamar turner and walked back towards the mansion leaving Selena alone. "Lamar I love him" she shouted. "I know he still loves me..." she lowered her voice "I hope so..." she sighed as she walked back to the car.

Selena's POV

I'm trying to convince myself that Lamar said that because he's still mad about how things ended with me and Abel

I'm trying to convince myself that Lamar said that because he's still mad about how things ended with me and Abel. And how I got with Justin so suddenly... I'd understand. I hope he's not fucking her anymore.. I hope it's truly over. I sat in my friends car for a few minutes trying to process everything that just happened. I know if I leave now it's me giving up.

Abel walked to the intercom and pressed it. "Who is it". Selena felt the tears build up in her eyes as she heard his voice. Her voice cracked "Selena" it was a long pause before the gate opened. Abel checked the camera and saw that it was her. He couldn't believe it. As Abel rushed down the stairs Lamar tried to stop him. "Bro don't do it" Abel pushed passed him. "Bro this is my house I can do whatever I want to." He opened the door and saw her park the car up front. Selena got out the car with a smile forming on her face as she saw the man she's been dying to see.

TO BE CONTINUED

I love you guys so much 😘 I promise this isn't a dream either. I hope you enjoy this chapter, next chapter will be even better. Much love xo