Will Never Let You Go

"Finally they went to bed" he chuckled "Oh come on Sel, they weren't that bad. I love them." She grabbed all the plates and brought them to the sink. "For you it wasn't." He leaned against the counter as she turned on the water "Like I said they weren't bad to you because they're not your grandparents and you don't have to live with them." Abel was staring at her and she noticed so she looked over at him "what?" He shook his head "obviously it's something Abel."

"I'm just admiring your beauty. Haven't admired it in a long time" Selena looked away as she smiled to herself. He moved the lock of her hair behind her ear. "I love this" he told her as she looked over at him. "I love how I get butterflies just by you doing that" referring to him moving her hair behind her ear. "I love how I get butterflies by hearing your voice." Abel was smiling as he had his elbow pressed against the counter staring at her. "The way you look at me, it makes me feel so safe. Like I don't have to ever worry about anyone hurting me because I know you will protect me. I need that feeling." Abel smiled as he stood up and gave her a passionate hug.

Abel's POV

Hearing how she feels about me made me realize how serious she is

Hearing how she feels about me made me realize how serious she is. She's not playing games with me. She wants the same exact thing as I do. I realized it when she commented under Emrata's post saying how she misses us. She had me smiling so damn hard bro. I wanted to kiss her so fucking bad but I don't want to rush her.

"I wrote this song, I want you to hear it. I want your honest opinion on it." Selena told him as she pulled out her phone and began playing "Lose You To Love Me" for him. Abel was seated on the couch of her basement with her sitting across from him. After hearing the entire song she asked for his opinion. "So what do you think?" Abel stood up and held out his hand. She took his hand and stood as he gave her a hug. "It's a beautiful song and he's the worlds dumbest asshole. I'm sorry but I can't fucking stand him. He makes my skin crawl." Abel looked at her seeing a tear fell from her eye. He wiped the tear from her eye "He never deserved you." She nodded as she hugged him. "I have a song that I was going to wait and let you hear it but I want you to hear it now." She pulled away from the hug and nod once again.

Abel pulled out his phone as he started playing "Blinding Lights" for her. Selena was listening as she was wiping her eyes but hearing that beautiful song made her emotional. She lost it when she heard

I'm just walking by to let you know
I can never say it on the phone
Will never let you go this time

Selena without hesitation grabbed his face and kissed him softly. Abel kissed her back before she hugged him and laid her head against his chest. He rubbed her back up and down slowly. "Sorry for kissing you" she whispered. "Don't apologize for loving me. I need the love just as much as you do."

Selena's POV

I kissed Abel!!! My legs felt like jello

I kissed Abel!!! My legs felt like jello. I was just filled with so many different emotions that I just kissed him. That night we both ended it just on the couch talking about both of our upcoming albums. Blinding Lights is so beautiful. I'm so in love with it. The lyrics is so beautiful, his voice makes it even better. Sadly after that night we went weeks without seeing each other and talking. think we just got a little busy... I did feel a little awkward from the kiss. I had to process it but the more we went out seeing each other and talking to each other the more I craved him. My single Lose You To Love Me was out and I surprised my fans with Look At Her Now. Lose You To Love Me went #1 which surprised the hell out of me because I didn't expect that to happen. Thanks to my lovely fans!! They are so damn loyal. Abel came back to Instagram, things were a little crazy. I was overworking myself with weeks of rehearsing for the AMA's just so that people could talk about how terrible I was...

"Who gives a fuck, I think you did amazing" Abel told her through the phone. "Thanks Abel. You know how to make me feel better" she told him. "Yeah... but I'm mad that we haven't spoke in weeks. What's up with that? Are you trying to avoid me?" She denied it of course "of course not. Just been busy with work... been doing a lot of promoting." He understood as he asked if she was currently busy which she said no. "That's what I was hoping to hear. You should come over to my new place." She didn't know he moved. "New place?" She asked. "Yes. Be ready in 30" before she could say anything he hung up.

TO BE CONTINUED