Vulnerable

Abel woke up in a panic. "Selena?!" He yelled out. "Please, please, tell me you didn't leave..." he got off the couch as he held his hands on the top of his head. He heard the toilet flush before rushing into the bathroom. "Abel" she quickly pulled her pants up. "What are you doing?" He was breathing hard before swallowing hard "Nothing, Sorry" he walked back out the bathroom. Selena was confused "what the hell?" as she washed her hands before walking out. "What was that about?" She saw he wasn't on the couch so she went into his bedroom seeing him sitting on the bed "babe what was that all about?" She asked once again as he looked up at her. "Sorry... I thought you left" Selena's eyebrows narrowed as she looked at him.

Selena's POV

Last night or I shall say a few hours ago was too emotional for the both of us

Last night or I shall say a few hours ago was too emotional for the both of us. We both had too much to drink and was very vulnerable towards one another. Sex will do that when two people love each other and have been through so much it gets emotional. I had a little too much to drink because I feel like I was way too much emotional... But I feel so damn good now. It felt as if he fucked all the pain out of me. I hardly slept after our emotional breakdown. I couldn't get his sobs out of my head. I know it was half of the alcohol talking for me but something tells me it wasn't the alcohol when it came to Abel. I have never seen him like that before. It actually has me worried.

She shook her head in confusion. "Baby I'm not leaving I thought we had this conversation already" she stared at him "how am I supposed to know that Selena? I'm just not good enough" He looked at her frowning. Selena walked over to him as she sat next to him as she took his hand in hers. "Don't say that. Don't ever say that. You are more than good enough for me. Baby I'm not going anywhere because I'm tired of running after you. I don't like running. I like doing the opposite of running which is resting. But I ran miles and miles and miles to get to you. I'm sitting right here with you. At the finish line. Celebrating the hardest win of my life which is right here" she pointed at his heart. I mean why would I leave when I'm home. You're my home" she smiled at him as he slowly cracked a smile at her. "There's the smile I've been craving to see." She kissed his cheek. "But baby for real, I'm not going anywhere." Abel nodded as he responded "I'm not either, even though I'm not your man...." he sighed and looked away. She raised her eyebrows "Oh? I thought you were?" he looked over at her as she bit her bottom lip as she stared at him seeing a smile form big on his face.

"We haven't made it official though..." Abel is a lot different from the person he used to be. He was a lot more vulnerable and it's because she made him this way. He has never felt this way towards anyone before not even Bella. He would try to do things to Bella that he did with Selena and it just made matters worse for him. He doesn't have to pretend with Selena because everything comes naturally. That's one of the many reasons why he loves Selena. He doesn't have to force anything with her. After he told her they haven't made it official she raised an eyebrow responding with an "oh." She stood up and held her hands out as he took her hands and stood up as they stared into each other's eye. "Abel Makkonen Tesfaye" she turned her eyes to the side as her eyebrows narrowed as she thought quickly before kneeling down on one knee. "What the hell are you doing?" He chuckled as he saw her laugh as she spoke "Abel Makkonen Tesfaye, I love you so much. I love you with all my heart. With all my soul. With all my spirit, and... well.. and my vagina" he laughed. She chuckled as she continued "I promise to show you the definition of a real future wife should be because I hope to one day be that for you. I promise to spoil you with my love. I promise to keep that sexy smile on your face and to make sure you laugh at my dorky habits, like this one. I promise to fix that precious heart of yours because baby I wanna be your lover" she smiled up at him before squinting one of her eyes "Will you make me your stargirl again?" He chuckled as he slid his xo ring off of his hand "it's too big but so is my heart because you filled it with so much love baby and you will forever be my stargirl that has never and will never change." Selena stood up and threw her arms around his neck as she kissed him passionately.

TO BE CONTINUED