The Love of my Life

Abel spent his birthday with Bella and the crew he got braided up for it.

bellahadid HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

They spent his mother's birthday together and after that things went down hill for the couple. From the post that she posted on the gram from Theresa's swim wear Krahs

 From the post that she posted on the gram from Theresa's swim wear Krahs

He began stalking her page since. Abel has been a very busy man from all the traveling he's been doing. He hasn't gotten the chance to relax. Abel was alone in his room watching horror movies. He wasn't having fun watching it because he was in deep thought.

"So that's it... we're done? You are breaking up with me when I didn't do anything. I never cheated in my life Abel, I have always been faithful."

"Did you ever love me?" Selena asked as tears started to fall "or was I just some long rebound to you?"

Abel closed his eyes as he massaged his eyes as memories of their break up replayed in his mind.

"I don't care Selena" he shrugged. "I really don't give a fuck." Tears were falling from her eyes. "I don't believe you.. tell me you don't feel this.." Selena got off the bed and grabbed his face kissing him. Selena noticed he wasn't kissing back so she kissed him harder as she started to cry harder against his lips. Abel pulled her back before saying "I don't feel not a damn thing okay? It's over don't contact me. Don't contact my crew. Just stay away from me Selena, I'm warning you."

Selena was sobbing. "Fuck... Abel I love you, just hear me out please." Selena fell to her knees grabbing his legs. Abel you promised me, you promised to never leave me..." Abel shook his head. "I don't care. Get off of me. He stepped back seeing her look down sobbing as she covered her face. "Have fun fucking Justin. Charlie is yours, I don't want anything that'll remind me of you. Abel zipped the bag up and walked out.