Wait For Me

"Son of a bitch!" Selena shouted when she hit the black ball in the hole. They were playing pool & drinking wine at his mansion. Abel laughed as she lost yet again. "I suck so bad" he chuckled before hugging her "it's okay babe, I'll let you win next time" she rolled her eyes before laughing. Selena had no idea he lived so close. She thought his place was incredibly beautiful. "I had no idea you lived close to me. It's only what—" Abel cut her off "20 minutes away from where you live. I wanted to be close to you." Selena tried to hide her smile but failed. "I don't know if you know but I moved my things out of the New York condo I shared with Bella. I don't want to share anything with her anymore. And I'm changing my number tomorrow because she keeps messaging me, she won't leave me alone."

"Can you blame her? You are what any woman with the right mind would want." Abel chuckled "you're giving me way too much credit love" he told her. "No I'm speaking facts. You are the most incredible man in the world. You try your hardest to put on this big show as if you're some fuck boy but actually you're so sweet, charming, and romantic. You're very genuine, playful, and adventurous which I love about you." Abel was blushing and she recognized it as she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you" he continued to blush. He was playing Wait for me by Hall & Oats on his Bluetooth. He was humming it while they were leaning against the pool table. "I love this song, it makes me think about you" he told her as she smiled at him. "It's honest because I waited for you." Selena responded as Abel chugged his glass before he held out his hand "care to dance?" She smiled as she chugged hers as she placed the glass down on the edge of the pool table as she took his hand "id love to". Abel set his glass down next to hers as he walked to the center and felt her arms wrap around his neck and he placed his hand on her waist.

They danced without saying a word until the song ended. "Thank you for the dance" he smiled as he watched her walk to the couch and sat down. "Want another glass or you're fine?" She insisted on having another glass. He poured both of them another glass which was their 4th. He sat down as she turned her body placing her legs over his lap. He handed her glass as he took a sip of his. He held onto her legs as they listened to music and talked. "So... about that kiss" he looked over at her wanting to know how she felt about it. "What about it?" She asked before drinking some of her wine. "We never talked about it. I know you were emotional but I know since that kiss you have been a little distant from me."

"I just—I don't know. I just thought it was the right thing to do... at that moment. Honestly, I don't know why I did it." She was about to take another sip but he took her glass and placed it on the table in front of them. "You did it because you've been dying to kiss me since the moment we reconnected. I know I have but I just want to do everything your way on your timing. It's hard going slow because I don't know how to do that but I'll do my best for you." Abel stared in her eyes before moving his eyes down to her lips. She slowly licked her lips as she saw him slowly moved closer to her but she stood up asking him where his bathroom was at. "2nd door to the left" she nodded as she walked to the bathroom. "Fuck" he mumbled to himself wanting to kiss her so badly.

Selena ran the water as she leaned down and splashed water in her face. She looked up at herself in the mirror as she wiped the water off of her face. "Stop being so damn shy Selena. Be confident. The man you want is sitting right next to you so what are you going to do?" She was giving herself pep talk as she was feeling a little faded but she was definitely feeling herself. Speaking of, Nicki Minaj feat. Beyonce Feeling Myself started playing on his Bluetooth. "Nicki always gets me in the mood" she twirled around before snapping her fingers. "Showtime" she turned the water off and opened the door and walked out. Abel was nodding his head to the beat as he was still seated on the couch. She walked over and started swaying her hips in front of him. He chuckled "what are you doing?" She continued "what do you think I'm doing?" She picked up her glass and took a sip "you are definitely feeling yourself" he chuckled. She sat her glass down before grabbing a pillow and hitting him with it. "Selena! What was that for?!"

"That's for saying I'm not as half as Bella!" He chuckled "think that's funny?" She hit him again with it. "Stop hitting me!" She hit him again "that's it" he grabbed her arm and pulled her down on him with her laying across his lap. He held his arm against her lower back as he slapped her butt with his other hand causing her to gasp "Abel!" He hit her again "apologize" she told him no so he slapped her butt again "Abel Makkonen Tesfaye!" He paused "you said that sexy but wasn't an apology" he slapped her butt again "okay I'm sorry!! Stop that. You're gonna make my ass red." She sat up "don't worry I'll kiss it" she rolled her eyes at him. "Aww poor baby, want me to kiss it?" She laughed and pushed him playfully "fuck off" he chuckled as she chugged her wine before she laid on her back with her head in his lap as she looked up at him. "Tired baby?" He asked her softly as she looked up at him "No..." he nodded. "Your voice gives me the chills" he laughed at her. "What it does" she chuckled before continuing "and I don't want this night to end" she smiled up at him. Abel stopped laughing as he looked down at her. He massaged her right cheek as he spoke softly "Neither do I" he said as he leaned down and kissed her lips.

TO BE CONTINUED