Back To You

You could break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I know it's forward, but it's true
I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you

Abel's POV

I saw so much backlash she was receiving from the Met Gala

I saw so much backlash she was receiving from the Met Gala. Her dress, her makeup, everything seemed off. People were making fun of her. It was like she was wearing an off brand of the dress she wore last year when we attended together...I was playing Selena's new song off of the 13 Reasons Why season 2 soundtrack. I found it weird that the song was drop weeks after I dropped "My Dear Melancholy," and the lyrics seemed like they were speaking to me but in the back of my mind I knew they were for Justin.

Selena was seated with her bare feet in the pool with a notebook in her lap and a pen in her hand. She was writing lyrics for SG2. "Hey stranger, mind if I sit?" Selena looked up seeing the gorgeous tall blonde standing a few feet away from her. "TAYLOR!" Selena got up quickly and ran and hugged her. "I've missed you so much!" She felt like a kid who hasn't seen their parent in months due to traveling from their job. " I missed you too Sel." Taylor hugged her back. They held each other for a few minutes before pulling away. "I'm in town because I have a show on the 20th—" before Taylor could finish, "I'll be there!" Selena smiled at her. "Of course you will be Babe. But let's not talk about that, I'm here for you. I heard you've been going through a tough time."

Selena sat down putting her feet back in the pool sighing a bit. Taylor kicked her shoes off before sitting down and putting her feet in next to her. "Don't you sigh at me. I'm not your other girlfriends. I'm not about to allow you to bullshit me into changing the subject. I'm worried about you. Whatever that is on your mind I'm all ears. Even if it has something to do with Justin..." Selena loved that about Taylor. She has never in her life judged Selena. Yes there's things that Selena has done that she doesn't agree with but she never trashed her for it. She has always been so loving and supportive towards her. "Justin broke my heart... I thought he changed. I really thought he changed. You know.. I'm hurt by it mostly because I could've prevented this. I should've never gone back. But I was just so upset that Abel didn't trust me. He didn't believe in me. I let my pride get the best of me and now I'm going through it.."

"It's okay to believe Justin changed. He has always played that role. He pretends to be a better person but turns around and bullshits you. I don't blame you for wanting love. I blame you for believing he can give you that. Selena baby.. he's dating Hailey Baldwin." Selena had no idea. She felt awful knowing this entire time she was the one he has been screwing behind her back. "I found out from GiGi... I'm sorry." Selena was silent. "You want to know something?" Selena kept quiet. "I have never seen you smile the way you smiled at Abel." Taylor looked over at Selena. "You were head over heels in love with him. It shocked me when you two broke up." Selena looked down and mumbled "can't water a dead flower."