Engagement Ring

Abel invited people to his release party. One of those people were Theresa. She was so stunned after hearing the entire ep of "My Dear Melancholy,". "Dude that was amazing. I absolutely loved the ep." Abel couldn't help but to smile. He was happy that he could still have her as a friend even when him and her best friend didn't work out. "Thank you T. So tell me, what's your favorite song?" He knew she was going to say Call Out My Name but it wasn't. She told him it was "Wasted Times".

"Waisted Times? You do know that's me throwing shade at your girl and me talking about Bella." He raised an eyebrow. "I know and that has nothing to do with me. She's my girl and all but we're not really on good terms right now because all she does is talk about Justin and do whatever he wants. I hear he bought her an engagement ring." Abel didn't like the sound of that but he played it off. " they both deserve each other and I really do not give a fuck." Theresa knew he did because if he didn't then why did he write a song asking her to call out his name.

March 1st on Justin's 24th birthday, though they've been dating for months she made it Instagram official by wishing Justin a happy birthday.

selenagomez:  "March 1, 1994 someone I know that happens to be super cool was born

selenagomez:  "March 1, 1994 someone I know that happens to be super cool was born. Boom."

Selena was so happy these days. She was happy physically and emotionally. Knowing Justin has bought an engagement ring gives her so many butterflies. She was so anxious to when he was going to propose to her. Selena wanted to spend Justin's birthday with him but it didn't work out as planned because he wasn't in town. Little did she know he was with Hailey. Justin was definitely back to his old ways. Even though they never changed. 2 weeks after his birthday things went down hill for the two.

Selena wanted to celebrate his belated birthday since she couldn't because he wasn't with her for his birthday. Selena had the bathroom lit up with candles and already had the bath made since Justin told her he was coming over. She bought lingerie just for him which she was wearing underneath her robe. She wanted to ask Justin if he was ready to start a family. She thought why not since he's about to propose to her. But what little did she know, the ring isn't for her.

"Hi baby." She smiled at him as she was seated on the bed with a robe on. "What's all this for?" He asked her as he was a bit tipsy. "What do you mean? This is for you baby. We're gonna celebrate your birthday since you weren't in town for us to celebrate it. And I have something to ask you." Justin wasn't there to stay, he was there to get his things that he has left over the past 4 months. He was there to tell her that it's over. "What?" Selena smiled and stood up as she started walking to him. "I've been thinking about this for the past few months and I thought about it carefully Justin. I think I'm ready to start a family with you." Justin's eyes widened a bit. "I'm ready to have your baby, baby." She chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing him.