I Forgive You

"Stay here" Selena told him before walking up the stairs and opening the door. "Dude where you been?" Raquelle asked her "especially with my car?" Selena didn't want to tell them about Abel so she told her that she needed to get away. "You has to get away with your phone shut off? Selena that isn't cool." Selena walked in the kitchen to fix her plate. "Can I have my keys?" Raquelle walked over to her. "I'm going to need it again" Raquelle was confused as to why she needs her car. "What for?" Selena turned to her after putting the food in the microwave. "Dude I let you girls borrow my suv all the time and I don't complain. Consider this a favor." She took the food out the microwave as she pulled out a bottle of water. "Just don't turn your phone off like that again. You has us worried." Selena nodded as she opened the door and closed it as she walked back downstairs.

Abel had his hoodie off as he was in a plain t-shirt as he was looking through her vinyl's. She sat down placing the plate on the table. Abel stopped looking at them when he saw Prince. Selena was about to take a bite "You wasn't a long rebound" Abel mumbled. Selena placed her fork down as she looked at him. "What?" She saw him turn around staring at her. "Everyday I think about the break up... It haunts me all the time. I remember the way you cried out for me. I remember you asking me if I ever loved you or was you a long rebound. You was never a rebound."

"Abel... it's okay. That's the past" She realized he was actually feeling bad about it. "Abel I should've fought for you. I shouldn't have been in touch with Justin. I shouldn't have gotten back with him. But it happened. We can't change a thing. As much as I want to." Abel sighed as he looked back at the vinyl's. She stood up and walked to him as she slowly wrapped her arms around him from behind. He closed his eyes as he was missing her touch. She kissed his back softly "I've missed you" she whispered.

Abel's phone vibrated. He pulled it out thinking it was Lamar but it was Bella. "What's up bro?" Abel spoke softly. "I'm not your bro" his heart sunk when he heard her voice. "Bella?" Selena turned her head before walking back to the couch sitting down. "What do you want?" He whispered. "I want you Abel. You is who I want. Please come see me. I'm so lonely without you." Abel looked at Selena who was now eating. "Bella it's over, how many times do I need to tell you that. Look I'm sorry how things ended, I should've done it differently but my heart is with someone else." He whispered "Who? Is it Selena? Please tell me it isn't her..." he knew Bella was crying, he heard it in her voice. "That's not your business. Stop calling me" he said before hanging up.

"How is she?" Selena asked in almost a whisper. "Who?" Abel asked as he put his phone in his pocket. "Bella." Abel was confused. "Why?" Selena dropped her phone making it clash with the plate. "Abel getting dumped by you is a terrible feeling. You feel like you wanna die" she looked at him with sadness in her eyes. "I know she's not okay. I'm worried about her." Abel loves Selena but hates how she could be so caring at times. He knows Bella doesn't really like her. She blames Selena for both break ups and it's killing her that they might be talking again which they are. "Is that what you felt?" He asked Selena "felt like dying?"

"I felt like giving up so many times but I didn't." Abel walked over and sat next to her. "I didn't give up because I have so much to live for" she looked at him who was looking at her. "I was at my lowest" she shrugged. "I was at my lowest when you were at yours... I thought I was fooling people by shading you and being harsh towards you when you tried reaching out to me. All it was doing was hurting me. Doing heavy drugs, fucking girls, I did everything to get you outta my head and it wasn't working." Abel looked down before Selena leaned over and pressed her lips against his cheek. "I'm so sorry Abel" she laid her head against his shoulder. "I forgive you Selena. So where do we go now?"

"One step at a time. Get to know the new version of us then build our friendship and go from there if that's okay with you." He smiled as she looked down at him "I would really love that Selena." She smiled as she felt him wrap an arm around her.

TO BE CONTINUED