Never Gonna Give You Up

Abel was kissing her passionately as he felt her hand run through his hair as she kissed back. She felt him try to lift her head up so that he could get more comfortable by getting on top of her but she broke the kiss and sat up. "Why did you stop?" He looked at her as he licked his lips. She stared ahead before looking at the time seeing it was past 2am. "It's late... I should get going" she told him as she stood up. "It's too late to drive. Stay the night, you can sleep in my bed and I'll take the couch." She loved the thought of sleeping in his bed but she just didn't feel right to have him sleep on the couch. Plus he was making her feel so vulnerable at the moment. "It's okay, if you don't want to drive me home I can catch an Uber" Abel raised an eyebrow "I am not about to have you catch a damn Uber. You're staying here for the night no ifs ands or but's." She sighed as he stood up and lead her to his bedroom. It was huge including his king sized bed. He grabbed a blanket and a pillow from the closet for himself.

"Abel I just—" Abel stepped to her and gave her soft kiss on her forehead. "Get some rest beautiful. If you need anything I'll be out in the living room." Selena didn't say anything she saw a smile form on his face before he walked out the room. "Want the door open or closed?" He asked her with her saying to keep it open. He nodded before telling her goodnight as he walked to the living room. She sighed as she pulled his blanket back before getting in bed. She pulled the blanket up to her chest as she laid there. She was staring at the ceiling thinking about that kiss he just gave her. How passionate and gentle it was. She turned the light off trying to get it out of her mind.

Abel was laying in the dark on his couch not feeling a inch of comfortable. He was thinking about the gorgeous woman who was laying in his bed. He thought about the kiss. He wondered why she pulled away. He was so frustrated. The silence in his mansion was eating him a live. He needed to block out his thoughts as he turned on his Bluetooth on low volume. He had his playlist on shuffle and Prince "I wanna be your lover" started playing. "Really?" He mumbled to himself as he was tossing and turning.

Selena heard the song playing which made her sigh frustratedly. She grabbed the pillow besides her and pressed it over her head trying to block it out of her ears but failed of course. She threw the pillow besides her as she punched the bed. She was frustrated but not the annoyed type of frustrated but the sexual type of frustrated. She felt her body heat up since the moment he kissed her and it didn't do her no good with her laying in his bed. Now with Prince playing she didn't know how to control herself. She was horny. She tried to fight it by putting a pillow between her legs but it wasn't working. She moved the pillow and stared at the ceiling sighing again frustratedly. She shook her head as she looked at the doorway.

Abel sat up rubbing his head. While Selena was feeling hot, he was feeling cold. He knew it was going to be a very long night. His eyes was closed as he was rubbing his head but he stopped when he felt a hand touch his shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked up as he moved his hand down to his side seeing Selena staring down at him. She slowly sat down in his lap with her knees on the side of him on the couch as he placed his hands on her waist not taking his eyes off of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck before slowly leaning in until her lips touched his. She was kissing him as he was kissing her back. His hands went up her shirt feeling her back as she shivered a little from his touch. She slid her tongue in his mouth as she started grinding slowly against him before she sucked on his tongue.

Abel was laying on the couch as Selena was kissing down his chest. "I love you so fucking much" he told her as she reached up pressing her finger against his lips as she continued to kiss him. She felt his body tense up as she slowly gripped his dick. She gave him a seductive look before she licked his shaft. "Fuck babe..." his eyes were closed as she didn't take her eyes off of him. She smiled before she took it in her mouth. She didn't allow him to cum just once, she made sure he did it twice before she wiped her mouth and kissed his chest on up to his lips. He flipped them around and returned the favor. Abel is competitive. Since she made him cum twice he made her cum 4x.

After putting the condom on Abel slowly pushed his way in slowly. She had tears in her eyes so he kissed her multiple times to make it less painful as he pushed himself fully inside of her. "You okay?" He asked her as he saw her start to cry. She covered her face with her hand while Abel was very concerned thinking he's hurting her but she was just so emotional because she loved him so much that it hurts and that they're finally intimate again after 2 years. "I can stop if you want to" she moved her hand as she shook her head before bringing his lips to hers. He kissed her back as she wrapped her legs around his waist as he slowly started to grind inside of her as she dug her nails into his back letting out a crying moan.

TO BE CONTINUED