Broken Hearted

"I think we should get back together" Bella told Abel as he was seated on the side of the left side of the bed putting his shirt back on. Abel has been trying to get in contact with her for the past few days and finally she reached out and invited him over. They had sex and he was ready to head out. "I don't think it's a good idea." Bella raised both of her eyebrows as she stayed in bed with a blanket only covering her lower part of her body. "Sooo.. you screw me and leave?" She stared at him as his back was facing her. He was leaning down putting his puma's on his feet. "I'm not some fucking one night stand. I'm not Selena." Abel looked over his shoulder a little annoyed with her bringing up Selena's name. "Why bring her up for?" He asked her seeing her stare at him full of hurt. "Because I told you she was going to break your fucking heart and you refused to listen to me." She grabbed a pillow and hit him with it.

Abel was on his feet staring at her. "You did and I'm sorry I'm just not ready for a relationship right now.. that's all." Tears we're building up in her eyes as those words stabbed her in her heart. "Then why are you here?" She looked down. "This was a mistake...." Abel sighed and leaned forward with his hands on the bed staring at her. "I'm sorry baby, I just can't do this right now. I just got out of a relationship." Bella pulled the blanket up to cover her chest. "I think you should go." He sighed once again as he grabbed his jacket from off the chair near the bed. "I have always been nothing but loyal towards you. I would have never done what Selena did to you. I love you Abel." Abel's apologies meant nothing to her. She was heartbroken. She felt used and betrayed.

Abel's POV

When I arrived at Bella's apartment I wasn't thinking about rekindling anything

When I arrived at Bella's apartment I wasn't thinking about rekindling anything. All I wanted was sex because I know she was going to give me that. I didn't expect her to be so emotional. She knows how I am so why is she so bent out of shape about this? Once I left so many photographers were outside. I was wondering where my crew was when my phone vibrated. I pulled it out and didn't bother to look at the I.D. I just answered.

"Looks like Abel and Bella are back together." Courtney told the girls as they sat on the couch drinking wine. Selena was walking down the stairs but stopped when she overheard them talking. "Can you blame him? I mean Bella is hot." Theresa told them. "But who knows where this will lead. Selena is back with Justin so he's probably doing this just to make her jealous because we all know he really loved our girl." Selena looked down at she heard Theresa speak. "Keep this between us.. I don't like the idea that she's back with Justin. He's going to break her heart once again." Raquelle admitted. "It will be what she deserves" Theresa shrugged.

Selena finally walked down the stairs and the girls instantly changed the subject. "Hey Sel, want to join us for some wine?" Courtney asked Selena. Selena fake a smile before speaking. "In a second. I'm gonna try and contact my mom." Selena kept the fake smile on her face as she walked towards the kitchen but it faded. The girls continued to talk and Selena sat on the counter pulling out her phone to call her mom.

"Hi momma, it's Selena.. I um.. was wondering how you are doing and how are you feeling? Haven't talked to you since the last time we've seen each other." Selena closed her eyes remember how bad they fell off and it hurts because she needs her mom the most right now. "I was wondering if you have any plans for thanksgiving.. Well I know you do, just want to know if I'm invited. Well call me when you can. I just want to tell you how much I love you and miss you... Kiss Gracie for me.. please." Selena hung up the phone sighing. She felt tears start to building up in her eyes and she felt a stabbing pain in her heart. She missed her mother so much and hate that they're not on speaking terms.

She knows her mother doesn't like Justin but it's her relationship and it's her life. She feels like her mother shouldn't throw away their relationship over some boy who she's dating. Selena's did something that she shouldn't have done. That was get on Instagram. People were tagging her in a photo of Abel leaving Bella's apartment. She overheard the conversation the girls were having but seeing it for herself made her feel miserable. "Hey girl" Francia walked in the kitchen seeing her friend sitting on the counter. "Hi..." Selena placed her phone on the side of her and faked a smile. Francia raised an eyebrow. "Why are you giving me a fake smile?" Francia knew Selena was a bit off because normally Selena would've hopped off the counter and have her a warming hug. Selena knew she couldn't lie to her so she decided to be honest. "This sucks..." Selena mumbled. Francia was worried about her friend. "What does?" Francia asked her.

"Momma is still not speaking to me... Life sucks without her. Plus she won't let me see Gracie." Francia frowned. She hates seeing Selena in such a bad place. "Oh sweetie..." Selena continued. "Maybe I should just break up with Justin to make her happy. To make everyone happy because I just can't deal with this pain in my heart and I'm..." Selena felt her heart trembling as she started to look down.  Francia stood in front of her and grabbed her hands feeling them tremble. "Sel.. take a deep breath honey." Selena was having a panic attack. She pulled her hands back from away from Francia's embrace. "No, no, no-no" tears were streaming down her face.

"Is she okay?" Raquelle stood up from the couch along with Ashley, Courtney, and Theresa. "I'm fine, I'm fine!!" She held her hands back as she saw the worried look Francia was giving her. "Sel you're having a panic attack." Francia told her as she saw Selena hop down from the counter and threw her phone down to the ground. "Stop saying that!!" The girls were trying to calm her down but nothing was working. "What do we do?" Ashley asked once Selena ran up the long staircase. "Just let her get out of her system." Theresa told them. "Are you out of your fucking mind? I'm going to see if she's alright." Francia was walking away when Theresa grabbed her arm. "It's a panic attack for crying out loud." Francia moved her arm back. "Exactly! You don't leave her alone. But I guess you don't give a fuck since you chose Abel over her." Francia shook her head before walking off.

"Hello?" Abel spoke into the phone as he tried to ignore the paparazzi. "Abel! Thank God you answered." Abel was confused. "Who is this" he asked. "It's Theresa"

TO BE CONTINUED