Lose You To Love Me

Abel was stuck between two, Selena & his XO crew. Abel and his crew were good again though it was just a little argument between him and Sal he didn't allow it to come between them. As for Selena, he hasn't heard from her in a week & a half they both were too stubborn to contact one another. She was upset with him and felt as if she wasn't a main priority in his life while he didn't think he did anything wrong. Right before her performance she had an anxiety attack. She rehearsed every day for 3 weeks. Thought it was 3 weeks of rehearsing, she didn't feel ready or confident enough to put on a great show for the world. Everyone had so many expectations on her that it was a bit too much for her to the point where she wasn't sober. She took shots before the show to try and calm her nerves but it didn't help.

 She took shots before the show to try and calm her nerves but it didn't help

Selena was shaded so many times on social media. People wonder why she was performing. People said she couldn't sing. People were saying she was a hot mess. She got judged terribly. All the hate that was being spread around social media didn't go unnoticed, she knew she had a few stumbles when she performed "Lose You To Love Me" and she knew she didn't feel as confident as the lyrics is when she performed "Look At Her Now" she felt like she let her fans down including herself.

"Stop saying that" Taylor said as she was a little frustrated with her friends negative energy. "You did amazing! You maybe didn't feel confident but you sure as hell looked it when I watched and danced as she sung oh so beautifully." Taylor told her best friend. "Thank you Taylor" Selena said as she hugged her. "I'm not saying this because you're my best friend. I'm saying this because it's what I saw, it's what I heard."

Selena, Taylor, Camila, Halsey, and Shawn were all hanging out at Selena's. "It's the hate though..." Selena couldn't help but to mention it. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop reading that junk." Selena mumbled as she apologized to Taylor. "Don't worry babe, I think you did good. You slayed that shit" Camila told Selena. "I think so too" Shawn said as he smiled with his arm around Camila's waist. "Y'all so sweet, thank you so much."

"Aww" Halsey said as she was looking at her phone. "What?" Taylor asked before Halsey held her phone up showing a picture of Bella and Abel (it was an old photo but it was new to them except Halsey). Selena felt sick to her stomach as she tried to force a smile. "They're cute" Selena forced out. Taylor knows Selena too well to know Selena wasn't okay. "Bella talks about how much they talk constantly. They're about to reconcile for the 3rd time." Selena felt a huge lump in her throat as Halsey spoke. "How? He doesn't live in New York anymore. Not saying they're not talking but why try for a 3rd time if it didn't work the first two times?" Taylor asked. "Some people are weak minded and don't have self esteem so that's why they do it. Bella isn't that girl she just loves him too much. He'll realize that she's the one for him eventually." Selena felt sick to her stomach hearing that. She didn't know what to believe after her fight with Abel. He hasn't made the effort to contact her but she hasn't made the effort to contact him.

30 minutes later Camila, Shawn, & Halsey all left. Taylor stayed because she wanted to talk to her best friend. "Wine?" Selena asked as she walked to the kitchen and opened her refrigerator. "I waited till they left to speak to you about the Abel situation." Selena froze for a few seconds before taking out the wine. "Selena I know you. I know you have been seeing Abel. You looked like you wanted to choke Halsey as she spoke about him and Bella. But don't worry, the photo is old." Taylor told her. "How could you be so sure?" Selena set the bottle down as she grabbed two glasses from the cabinet. "Trust me it is. So tell me, how long have you two been talking again?"

"We're not even talking. We are together" Taylor's mouth dropped as she dramatically placed her hand over her mouth. "Oh my Gosh. Shut up. Since when?" Selena told her about everything that has been happening between them two including their little fight. "You two need to get over yourselves and talk. The longer you go without talking the more you're pushing each other away and I know this isn't what you want. He handled the situation wrong but Selena you can't push him away by punishing him because you're only punishing yourself." Selena sat down as she sighed before shaking her head. "I don't think I could face him right now... it's like when things are good something bad happens. She's always going to be in the picture and so will Sal who probably have dinner with Scooter, Justin, and Hailey as they talk shit about me. I need a man who's going to fight for me. Who will stand up for me even if that means risking a friendship. I feel so disappointed in him right now. I don't know what we are right now actually... but if he wants me then he has a lot to prove after how he treated me 2 weeks ago."

TO BE CONTINUED