More of a Girlfriend

Abel was performing in Chicago for his set at Lollapalooza. Bella was there of course being a supportive girlfriend. "My Baby is a fucking Starboy" she yelled as she was standing close by Lamar. A few days later they partied at Kylie Jenner's 21st birthday party. "Babe I'm drunk" Bella told him but Abel couldn't hear over the loud music. "What?" He yelled out. "I'm drunk" she laughed. "Me too" he laughed before finishing "and horny". Bella didn't want to waste any time. She pulled her man into the bathroom. She unzipped him before getting down on her knees.

A smiled formed on his face as he was about to get a blowjob but then Selena's "Hands To Myself" started playing. "Wait, wait..." Bella ignored him. "Stop, stop" Abel took a step back as he pushed his dick back in and zipped his pants. "What's wrong?" She asked him as she stood up. He pointed up referring to Selena playing. "So?" She asked with a bitchy tone. "I don't want you to suck my dick while my ex girlfriend is singing about her not able to keep her hands to herself. The shit is wrong..." he told her as she rolled her eyes. "Are you over her or not? Because it shouldn't matter."

"So you want me to fuck you while my ex girlfriend is singing a sexual song that she wants dedicated to me when we were dating?" Bella was a bit annoyed. "Abel, I want you to forget about her." Abel made a snarl. "How am I supposed to forget about her when you're trying to suck my dick while she's fucking singing? Look we're supposed to be having a great night. Can we continue that, please?" Bella rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath before opening the door and walking out. Abel sighed before opening the door and walking out.

Bella avoided Abel for the rest of the night even after posing for pictures/videos in the booth.

"Bella, can we talk?" Abel asked her after walking up to Bella and Kylie who were having a conversation

"Bella, can we talk?" Abel asked her after walking up to Bella and Kylie who were having a conversation. Bella ignored him while continuing the conversation. "Remember that shit" Abel said as he walked away. "Are you two good?" Kylie asked Bella. "We are, then we're not. It's like a whole cycle with him. He is always talking about Selena. I'm sick of it." Bella wanted Abel to hate Selena. He has told her he doesn't like her but she knows he's bs'ing her. "Yeah I heard the DJ playing her. Sorry I had no idea." Kylie admitted to her friend. "It's cool. Not your fault. I just sometimes feel like I'm some rebound. Like he's using me to make her jealous."

"Hey, don't think that. Abel is in love with you. I see the way he looks at you. Kind of how he's looking at you right now." Kylie was starring at Abel who was watching them from a distance. Bella sighed as she looked at him. "What's up bro?" Travis walked over to him with a cup of Hennessy. "Bella. She tried giving me a blowjob in the bathroom and I rejected her because the DJ started playing my ex girlfriend Selena's Hands to Myself." Abel said a little frustrated with his girlfriends actions. "Yeah.. Thats fucking weird."

"Tell me about it. She is all bent outta shape about it. She thinks I want to be with Selena. If I wanted to be with Selena, I'd be with her. My heart is with Bella." Abel drunk out of his cup. "Not trying to pick a side or nothin' but bro put yourself in Bella's shoes. You're doing everything Selena's done. She took the ex back and now you did it. It looks like a whole fuckin' game y'all playing. I don't know what happened between y'all but from the looks of it, it doesn't look like the shit it over." Abel tried convincing him it wasn't true. "Hey, I'm just telling you how I see it. Selena is a gorgeous girl, I ain't gonna say she isn't. But you need to be with the person who has always been there for you and that's Bella." Travis leaving Abel in his thoughts.

Reminiscing

Abel was on the phone while Selena was having a kickback. "I just want to sing less about sex and drugs on this album." He told her truthfully. Selena was a bit shocked that he wanted that because that's all he sings about. "Your fans would love your music regardless because you are extremely talented. I love everything you do. I mean that. That would be a huge change. You don't need to sing about that stuff anyway. Let the world know you have a vulnerable side as well." Abel was smiling through the phone. No one has made him feel so comfortable and confident like Selena does. "Wow..." he responded. Abel was amazed how the woman hes crushing on is giving him so much advice while his own girlfriend wants him to continued to sing about sex and drugs. "I needed those words Selena. I needed those words of encouragement."

"I just can relate. I know what it's like to be a little cautious about switching up a little when it comes to making music. But you just have to be confident. You have to do different things sometimes. Some will love it and some won't." Abel agreed with her as she continued speaking. "And it gets boring singing about the same things at times."

"I know.. I called Bella up wanting encouragement but instead she told me I shouldn't switch up my sound. I don't want to be like everybody else." Selena was jealous when he brought up Selena. She tried not to sound bitchy over the phone. "You don't have to be. Do what makes you happy. If that's writing less about drugs and sex then do it. Who gives a fuck about what people think. You didn't become a singer to please people. Music is about telling a story... at least it's suppose to be. Tell your story. Let people know what you're feeling." Abel was smiling as he heard her through the line. "I truly appreciate it Selena. Real shit, I appreciate you." Abel wanted to drop Bella right then and there and go and be with Selena. Selena was more of a girlfriend than Bella who was more of a fuck buddy to him. "Any time you need someone to talk to, I'm here" Selena told him.

Abel's POV

I was high AF, I was also drunk but my thought still was fucking with me

I was high AF, I was also drunk but my thought still was fucking with me. I need something much stronger to clear my head. When Travis told me how Bella has been there for me, all I could think about is the time I called up Selena for advice. This was before we were a couple. She was so damn supportive... It's killing me that every time I try my best to forget about her. Try to not think about her, I fail miserably. I don't know how much of this I can take.

TO BE CONTINUED