Bella's Birthday Party

"Omg you came" Bella said as she hugged Hailey. "Of course I came, happy birthday gorgeous." Hailey pulled away before saying "I will say I was nervous to come because I know Abel and Justin have tension because of Selena" Hailey said as Bella rolled her eyes. "Maybe not anymore. Jokes on her anyway. She don't deserve my Abel and she doesn't deserve your Justin." Hailey agreed with her. "Tell me about it. I've been dealing with that girl and her drama for years. Watch her sing a song about how she wants him back. No bitch, he's mine." Bella used to not have any problems with Selena until she dated Abel. Even though she has her man back, she still can't stand Selena and same goes for Hailey. "True. But what is this that I'm hearing about Abel supposedly is going to propose to you tonight." This was the first time Bella heard this which gave her hope. She felt butterflies and she felt so damn happy. "Wait, what?!"

"Girl everyone is talking about it." Bella has been feeling wedding bell blues since the day they got back together. She knows Abel's love for her is a lot stronger than it was the first time around. "I'm speechless... If he proposes I just might cry." Bella saw Abel talking to a few people as she watched him smile and laugh during his conversation. "I'm so in love with Hailey. I need this. I deserve this. Who else is going to love him like I do? Also can I tell you something?" Bella asked Hailey. "Of course you can" Hailey smiled as she listened. "I'm trying so hard to get him to impregnate me." Hailey's eyes widened. "I try riding his dick so hard and so fast but he always manages to pull out just in time."

"Sooner or later he won't be able to pull out and then you'll be having his baby in no time" Hailey smiled at Bella. "Then Selena will cry about it" they both laughed as Abel walked over. "What's up ladies" Abel wrapped an arm around Bella'a waist as he kissed her cheek. "Hi baby" Abel was smiling big. "Hi" she smiled. "No.. I'm high baby" he laughed. "Oh gosh! High Abel is what I need right now. Can drunk Abel join him?" Bella smirked. "I'm already there. Drunk and high" Hailey whispered in Bella's ear "This is the perfect time to get him to impregnate you."

"What y'all whispering about?" Abel asked as Bella wrapped her arms around his neck. "You" she bit her bottom lip. "What about me?" He chuckled. "I'll tell you later" she giggled. "Well I have a birthday present for you and many more but this one is special to me." Bella felt her heart melt. Was he about to propose? "What is it?" Bella asked him as he took a step back and got down on one knee. She started squealing. "Yes, yes, yes!!" Abel chuckled and shook his head. "It's not what you think." Abel pulled out the red box and opened it revealing the new xo ring he got her. "Oh..." she was disappointed. "You love it?" He slid it on her finger as he stood up. "Of course babe" she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you Abel" she said before kissing him.

Selena's POV

I was in the basement which is pretty much a party room/game room/movie theatre

I was in the basement which is pretty much a party room/game room/movie theatre. I was squatted down with the door open as I was smoking marijuana.. yes I'm at it again. It was days ago from Bella's birthday and the pictures of her birthday party was everywhere. Her kissing Abel and them looking all happy together. I blew the smoke into my phone as I shook my head.

"Is that weed?!" Anna asked as she was completely shocked

"Is that weed?!" Anna asked as she was completely shocked. "No" Selena looked at the joint before laughing "yes... it's yours actually." Anna raised her eyebrow "since when did you smoke?" Selena took another hit before holding it out for her. Anna took it and started hitting it. "I just need something to help... with the anxiety and depression." Anna was quite understandable. "Well is it helping you?" Selena nodded as Anna pasted it back. "What you looking at?" Anna looked down at her phone. "She's pretty. Like very pretty... Shes a lucky woman to be dating Abel and probably lucky enough to marry him."

"She's not you Sel. He isn't going to marry her." Anna kneeled down as she took the phone from her. " singing about fucking Bella isn't love. When it comes to you he talks about wanting you back and how good he treated you. He never did that for Bella. He's obviously hurting still and using Bella to make you jealous just like how you did with Justin. Mark my word, he be running back to you in the next 2, 3, 4 years."

TO BE CONTINUED