Thought I Knew You

Selena went on a bike ride with friends in the vintage jacket Abel bought months back. Those pictures went viral of course

"Believe it or not, I'm actually happy for you

"Believe it or not, I'm actually happy for you." Ashley told Selena while they were taking a break. "You are?" Selena was a little surprised since everyone has been a bit harsh to her except for Petra and Anna. "Yes because I know Abel said some cruel and evil things to you. He hurt you.. Justin has changed I truly believe it. You can finally live that fairytale life with him like you always have wanted." Selena leaned over almost getting off of her bike so she could hug her. "Thank you Ash, you've been my friend the longest and have seen everything that I've gone through. Thank you for being here for me." Selena told her before pulling away.

Abel saw the pictures of her wearing the jacket which triggered him. "What is she doing? Why is she wearing my jacket for? First she hangs out with Justin because she's fucking him, again.. now she's wearing my jacket?!" Abel was so frustrated with her. "Like what the hell is she doing?" Abel took it as shade which caused him to text her.

• First you back to fucking Justin, now you wearing my jacket? Are you insane?! You can't fuck the both of us Selena!!! You look stupid as fuck and you look like a damn hoe. You couldn't wait to the break up went public to go public with him?! Shows how you cared. If I wanted a hoe I could find one at the club but I guess I can come to your house now.

"She loves toxic ass relationships. She loves the drama, the shit excites her." Abel said as Lamar passed him the blunt. "Maybe you should go talk to Bella. I heard she's still single and just saying Bella would never do you the way Selena did you." Most of his crew agreed except for Cash and Elie. "You shouldn't jump into another relationship when you just got out of one" Elie told Abel who ended up getting offended. "So she can but I can't?! And Bella isn't just some random girl, I actually dated her remember?" Elie sighed knowing Abel wanted revenge so bad. "She wasted my damn time when I could've been doing other things."

After the bike ride Selena and Ashley was back at the house where Selena went straight to the kitchen to pull out a bottle of tequila. "Tequila for breakfast?" Anna raised her eyebrow while she was making breakfast with Theresa sitting in the couch in the living room talking to Ashley and Petra.

"Selena when is this going to stop?" Anna placed her hands on the counter staring at her. Selena sat on the stool in front of her with a bottle of tequila. "Since when do we drink alcohol in the morning?" Petra walked in seeing the bottle in Selena's hand. She walked and stood next to her sister looking at Selena. They watched their friend shrug with a smirk on her face. "Selena, we are worried about you-" Selena told the sisters not to worry about her and sworn she's okay. "You are not okay" Petra told her before continuing. "I know people aren't pretty happy that you're back with Justin but you have to understand it's because we love and care about you. He's not good for you and he'll only bring you down." Selena scoffed. "Or just want me back with Abel. The guy who tried to break me by saying he felt nothing and etc."