What does he see in Bella?

Selena was on set for "The Dead Don't Die". She brought her friends on set Caroline (they're getting along again after their arguement & Connor. But this film down they weren't there.

Selena was chilling in the trailer with Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens (Who isn't in the film but was there to support her boyfriend), and Luka

Selena was chilling in the trailer with Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens (Who isn't in the film but was there to support her boyfriend), and Luka." Wait, your head supposedly gonna get chopped off in the movie? Now I know the haters is about to be happy" they all laughed. "They definitely will" Selena continued to laugh. "It's just a character though. They can get rid of Zoe but not Selena" Luka defended his costar/new friend. "Aw, thank you Luka. You're too sweet and so damn right" she chuckled. "I can't see how people hate you though. You're a sweet person." Selena side hugged him. "Ugh your sweetness is killing me."

"Selena is so awesome. I wonder the same thing Luka. I've been knowing her for a decade and she has always been so sweet. But haters gon' hate" Nessa shrugged. "Aw.. you guys are so sweet" she made a cute little sad face. "Y'all going to make me cry" Austin whispered something in Vanessa's ear before they stood up. "Where are y'all going?" Selena and Luka looked up at them both. "We'll be back" Nessa bit her lip as she grabbed his hand and walked out. "I hope they're not about to have sex in his trailer" Luka chuckled. "Oh God, I didn't think of that." Luka smiled and looked over at Selena. "Can I ask you a personal question?" Selena looked at him and nodded. "Of course you can."

"Don't get mad... But I wanted to know after the break up, are you two still cool?" Luka was preferring to her and Abel. "No.." she said softly. Selena looked down and Luka noticed she got a little sad about the question. "I'm sorry, just want to meet him." She looked up at him with a smile forming on her face. "He's a great guy, you'd love him." Luka nodded before standing up to open the door. "I regret it.. you know.. the break up. I wish I would've fought for him, fought for us. But I didn't." Luka looked over his shoulder seeing her shut her eyes as she started to cry. He turned around and leaned down in front of her and hugged her. "I'm sorry for bringing him up" she hugged him tight as her head was in the crock of his neck.

A month later Selena was on a yacht with friends and her nana.