In Due Time...

"Hey Abel" Lana hugged him. Abel and Lana haven't seen each other since Coachella so they had a lot of catching up to do. "Long time no see" he hugged her back. "I know right? I fucking missed you" she pulled away from the hug. "I've missed you too" he spoke honest. "I see the glow is gone" she said seeing a confused look on his face. "What glow?" Lana remembered the last time she saw Abel. He was happy and he was with Selena. "When you was with Selena you were glowing. Now that you're no longer together you're not anymore."

Abel didn't want to hear about Selena. After the message he sent her the night they talked he haven't spoken to her since. "I'm good." Lana knew he was bullshitting. "Bullshit. I know you're not okay. It's okay to be sad, Abel. The girl went back to Justin once again. I'd be hurt too." Abel didn't say anything because he knew he couldn't lie to her. "I don't get it. You two seemed so in love. I really thought you were gonna last."

"Well we didn't" he mumbled. "Obviously you still love her because if you didn't you wouldn't be so bent out of shape about the topic."

Abel's POV

It's always good to see Lana but this time I kinda wished I hadn't visited her

It's always good to see Lana but this time I kinda wished I hadn't visited her. I didn't want to hear about Selena. Though I didn't want to hear about her, I knew what Lana was saying was the truth.

"I loved her and she fucked me over. Wish she would've been honest with me from the start instead of wasting my time." Abel wasn't over it. He was far from over it. Every time he thought about Selena it brought an aching pain into his heart. "Have you talked to her? And I'm not talking about you two shading one another or anything like that but actually figure out what went wrong?" Abel thought about it for a second. "I have nothing to say. It doesn't matter when she's dating Justin again. I will never take her back again. I mean that shit. She fucked everything up."

"Did she really? Because sounds to me you're not over here and probably will never be over her. Rumor has it, he's already fucking other hoes behind her back." She sat weight being lifted off of his shoulders. "What?" A smile formed on Lana's face seeing how his mood suddenly changed. "Rocky told me that Hailey is fucking Justin on the low and she's not the only one he's fucking."

Hailey's POV

I was at home minding my business ready to call it a night when Justin messaged me asking to see me

I was at home minding my business ready to call it a night when Justin messaged me asking to see me. He wanted to "talk" but that talk never happened because once he hit the door we instantly got to business.

"That was amazing babe" Hailey smiled at him as he ran his finger up and down her back. "Tell me about it. It was destined to happen. I missed this." He admitted. "I missed you" she whispered. "I wish I can be laid up with you like this at all times but.." Justin cut her off. "In due time we will." Hailey sat up so that she could look at him. "Don't do that." Hailey didn't want to be led on though they had sex. "Don't do what?" Justin asked. "Don't act like you will leave her for me because that'll never happen." Hailey looked down feeling a bit sad. Justin sat up and wrapped an arm around her pulling her closer to him. "Hailey, I love you. I just need some time."

"Yeah sure" she said before standing up from off the bed. "You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself. You will never leave her for me Justin and it's okay... I'll be fine." Hailey said before walking into the bathroom. She closed the door and turned on the sink so that he couldn't hear her crying but she failed. "Honey don't cry" Justin said after opening the door. "I want you Justin. It hurts how much I love you and need you. Selena doesn't deserve you." Justin pulled her into a hug. "I love you baby, please don't cry. When you're sad, I'm sad. I promise it'll be over soon. Just have to be patient with me, okay?" Justin held her face as he stared in her sad crying eyes. "I promise I'll marry you once this is all over. You just have to trust me baby."

Part of Hailey believed him and part of Hailey didn't. After he promised her that, she prayed and prayed that I'll come trust eventually. Buy Justin made it so hard when he kept being spotted out with Selena. Especially at a nice place like Jamaica prior to them spending Valentines Day together.

TO BE CONTINUED