Chapter 2

The afternoon had come and gone and so had the next morning. It was around noon and you had decided to hang out in the lounge with Kirishima. Since Bakugo, who was trying to take a nap, was the only other person around you decided to have a 'dance party' with Ejiro.
"AINT NOTHIN BUT A HEART ACHE!" "
"TELL ME WHY!"
"I NEVER WANNA HEAR YOU SAY! I WANT IT THAT WAY!" The two of you scream-sang your hearts out and you decided it would be a stupendous idea to stand on the back of the couch. So you did.
You usually made stupid decisions and were quite reckless but this didn't end exactly as you thought it would.
"SWEET CAROLINE! BUM BUM BUM! GOOD TIMES NEVER SE-" Kirishima continued screaming but you were cut off by a horrible nauseating feeling rising feeling in your stomach.
"Kiri. I don't feel so good." You told him.
"He looked up and saw your face and the sick expression you had.
"Go get Aizawa sensei. QUICK!" You commanded as the nausea grew worse. Kirishima instantly rushed off to go find their teacher.
The feeling in your stomach began to morph into dizziness. You could feel the blood rush from your face as you paled. The room started spinning and you went to take a step back forgetting that you were on the back of the couch.
Whatever nausea and dizziness you had disappeared instantly as you heard an annoyed grunt from the thing you had landed on. You took one look at the firecracker's furious expression and stumbled off his lap and onto the floor. He leaped up and began advancing toward you not taking note of what was happening to you. You looked up at the teen and began slowly backing up.
"I'm gonna kill you." He growled and right then in that moment you became aware of what was happening. And you could feel the blood rush from your head for a second time. You were getting smaller. Katsuki looked down at the shrinking figure in front of him and lunged at you. Narrowly avoiding his attack you ducked for cover under the other couch. You were at least half a foot tall now and we're still getting shorter. "Wh-How? W-what is happening to me?" You stuttered as your hands reached up to your head to try and slow the thoughts racing inside of it. As you stood there with your spinning head you didn't notice the giant figure of a hand approach you from behind. You didn't notice the sadistic smirk on the blonde's face. And you didn't notice his fingers wrap around you in a tight grip. At least... not at first.

————————————————————
Woa another short chapter well hopefully chapter 3 will be up soon. This is fun. Yay. I'm sitting alone in the dark and can almost hear Katsuki's terrorizing screams. Almost. Well anyway have a beautiful day you beautiful person. Peace out.
ÒwÓ yeet UwU