Chapter 10

!!WARNING!!
Mild Cussing
I'm warning y'all because I don't usually use cuss words but I decided it would fit the mood and sound more insulting than something like 'buttnugget' or 'frik face' so here's a warning.
————————————————————
You had been staring at that photo for what seemed like a few hours. It was incredibly puzzling to you, it probably wouldn't be as interesting to someone else, but once a small, slightly intriguing thought crosses your mind its all you can think about. Question after question swirled through your brain and the time began to pass quickly. You paced back and forth in the box muttering to yourself and constantly glancing at the picture. You hadn't realized how much time had passed and before you knew it two hours had gone by. You heard the clock strike 6:00, the only reason you knew this was because the clock on Katsuki's wall made a chiming sound every hour on the hour. The chime broke your train of thought for a moment before you hopped on a new one.
If Bakugo had been gone for two hours he was bound to be back soon. You moved the smaller box over to the wall and used it to help you reach the edge so you could climb out. You hurriedly struggled to put the lid back and cover up the box with the shirt. Again it took you longer than expected but you managed to do it just as you heard the door open. You stumbled off the hidden box and ran to the other corner. The drawer was yanked open just as you sat down.
You could hear your heart pounding on your chest, it seemed as if it would burst through if it were beating any faster. You looked up and saw the blonde glaring down at you. He had a completely pissed-off expression, something definitely had happened but he didn't say anything, he just continued silently staring at you. He sighed and disappeared out of sight. You heard him flop onto his bed before letting out an agitated groan. You tried to reach the edge of the drawer a few timed by jumping, but it was too tall.
"Hello?" You asked but there wasn't any response other than the furious tapping of fingers to a phone keyboard.
"Are you going to let me out?" Again nothing.
"HELLO?!" you screamed, but still no response. An idea came to mind, a stupid one, but an idea nonetheless. You turned on your best impression of the pro hero Present Mic and screamed as loud as possible, the stupidest words you would ever hear leave your mouth.
"HEY ASSHOLE!" There was an errie silence and the tapping of the phone keyboard had stopped, even the clock seemed to stop ticking. You heard him shuffle a bit on the bed and then the sound of footsteps nearing. His movements sounded calm, but once you saw the sadistic smile spread across his face you knew you had screwed up.
'What was that?" Katsuki's voice seemed to echo in your head as terror initially spread over you. You backed up but you soon met a wall. It was too close to be the other side of the drawer and when you turned around you saw a giant hand. It raised into the air, looming over you dauntingly. A flash of light was seen followed by a loud 'bang' and then excruciating pain swelled throughout you. You felt the inviting darkness close around you once again and slipped away into unconsciousness.
————————————————————
This chapter ended up being quite short compared to the past three I did. Again I decided to 'go with the flow' and see where this would take me. Welp anyway if you have any requests for other stories or ideas for this book any of my others please comment and tell me it would help me move through my writers block easier and progress the story. Have a beautiful day you beautiful person. Peace out.
ÒwÓ yeet