Part 2 Chapter 6

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. You tried to stretch, but found that you were still pressed against Kirshima's neck. Beads of sweat rolled down your forehead as you struggled to escape, but soon enough you jumped at the rumble of laughter that came out of Kirshima's throat. His voice vibrated around you as he spoke,

"Oh geez stop, please! That tickles a lot!" You froze, surprised by the sheer volume of his voice. Kirshima pulled you away from him, pinching your sides in between his forefinger and thumb while lifting you into the air. You winced at the sudden movement and the nearly crushing hold he had around you.

"How bout we go get breakfast huh?" He asked, raising you to his face. You tried your best not to show your pain, you didn't want to feel more insignificant than you already were, and you definitely didn't want one of your best friends to think you were weak. You nodded to him, your eyes trailing to the pillow that was far below your dangling feet. He moved to get up, tightening his grip around your sides to make sure you didn't slip from his grasp. You curled up slightly, the pain more intense then it should have been. Your sides and chest had been some of the worst sore spots on your body from two weeks ago, but Kirshima didn't know that, and you weren't about to out your weaknesses to him. He dropped you into his shirt pocket, before sliding on a headband and walking downstairs.
You tried to poke your head out of the pocket to look around, but you were too small and couldn't reach. All you could do was sit and listen.

"Hey bro! What's up?" You heard Kaminari say.

"Nothing much, just tired." Kirshima replied, you could feel his voice vibrating through his chest behind you. The two sat down to eat and Kirshima reached into his pocket to take you out. His fingers once again found their place against your sides and you were pinched between them before he lifted you into the air. You could feel their gazes locked on you and you shifted awkwardly.

"Here, ya want something to eat?" Kirshima said placing you down next to his plate. Your mouth watered at the massive plate of bacon and eggs in front of you. You began to climb onto the plate, touching a piece of bacon lightly with your hand before looking up to Kirshima who gave a nod of approval. You ripped off a piece of the bacon and sunk your teeth into it, your mouth watering even more from the taste. Your eyes rolled back in your head as the flavor filled your mouth. Bacon was your favorite food. You didn't notice that Kaminari's eyes were trained onto your back as you ate.

Bakugo trudged downstairs, his pent-up frustration about to overflow. He desperately needed to talk to Kirshima again. Kirshima had always been his output when it came to venting, he was trustworthy and hadn't ever told a soul about any secrets that had been disclosed to him. As he scooped scrambled eggs onto his plate he glanced around the room, and his eyes landed on you. You were perched on the edge of Kirshima's plate, completely focused on your food and oblivious to anything happening around you. He sighed, realizing that he'd end up scaring you if you noticed him. He walked over anyways. You didn't seem to notice him at first, and he finally turned his gaze from you to Kirshima.

"Hey Bakubro what's up!" Kirshima chirped.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to talk with you later today." Bakugo responded.

"Oh alright! After school then, your room?" Kirshima asked.

"Sure." Bakugo replied. Before walking off he glanced at you, and your wide, fearful, eyes were locked onto him, you were frozen in terror. Bakugo turned and left, but as he was rounding the corner he turned back to see you quickly stumbling towards Kirshima.

Your heart pounded wildly in your chest. You hadn't noticed Bakugo until he started speaking, and at that point the looming shadow over you had become clear. Even after he had left you were still trembling, pressed into Kirshima's hands like the pathetic wimp you were. You couldn't help it though, he was terrifying, in fact everything at this size was terrifying. Yet you held yourself together, as best you could anyway.