Chapter 9

A hand poked around by you a few times disturbing you from sleep. It stopped on your torso and pinned you against the thing you were leaning on.
"What are you doing." You heard a voice resonate from the wall behind you.
"I'm sleeping." You muttered tiredly. He slid his fingers underneath you and lifted you away from his neck. As he dropped you onto his chest you groaned, still half asleep.
You laid there unmoving as a pair of scarlet eyes glared down at your tiny form. You had your face buried in his shirt to try and block out the intense glare he was giving you. You felt him poke your back. Then your head. Then your side. He flipped you over onto your back and without warning plowed you in the stomach.
You know he just tapped you slightly harder than normal but it felt like you had been kicked in the gut. You curled up in pain.
"You are the worst person to wake up to." You wheezed.
"Come on I barely touched you."
"Touched? More like punched me in the gut."
"My fist is bigger than your entire body. I tapped you with my finger." He sat up a bit and you had to clutch his shirt to keep from sliding off him. He grabbed you and held you eye level with him as you stumbled around you could feel him glaring at you.
"You are absolutely pathetic and I hate it." He told you.
"You would be too if you were in this predicament."
"Well I wasn't stupid enough to get myself into this mess."
"Correction I didn't get myself into this mess this is the result of a stupid decision you made." You said accusingly.
"You were the one to get captured in the first place." As he concluded the argument you groaned in defeat.
The two of you walked down to the lobby. Well more like Katsuki walked, you didn't really have a choice. You swung back and forth in his jacket pocket as he trudged down the hall.
"Hey Kacchan!" You heard a certain green-haired boy say as Katsuki came around the corner.
"What is it this time." He growled through gritted teeth.
"We were gonna go to the mall and shop for a bit, ya know just for fun. Oh and Kirishima is gonna be there." Izuku slipped in that last bit because he knew if he had a chance at getting his rival to say yes he would have to tell him the only person Katsuki tolerated would be with them.
"No."
"Awww come on Bakugo! It'll be fun!" Ochaco added.
"You should get out more often. Being locked alone for too long isn't good for anyone." Iida told him, using his classic arm motions to make everything more dramatic. Kirishima and Yaoyorozu came over to join in the conversation.
"Oh hey Bakubro! We were just about to head out wanna join us?" Kirishima offered.
"Fine." He grumbled.
"Just let me go get ready." You felt his fingers curl around you and pull you out of the confines of his pocket. He then proceeded to shove you into an empty drawer.
"Hey! Let me out!" You said as you tried to navigate the dark prison he had trapped you in.
"I'm changing." He replied in a slightly irritated tone. After a few moments he yanked open the drawer. As light poured into the space around you the force from the sudden motion made you fall backwards. He picked you up again and opened another drawer. As he lowered you into it you protested.
"Can't I come?"
"No"
"Why not?"
"I don't want a repeat of last time."
"Pleeeaase. It won't happen again."
"No. Final answer." He dropped you into the drawer and closed it shut, however making sure to leave an opening for some light to come through. There were a few footsteps leaving and the slam of a door followed by silence. You were going to be alone for who knows how many hours. You, having nothing else left to do plopped down onto the surface below you. Katsuki had left you in his shirt drawer, it was mainly filed with t-shirts and tank tops, which should have been expected.
You looked around and could barely make out an oddly suspicious pile in the back of the wooden, makeshift, confinement cell. You made your way over to it and began to try pulling the massive shirt off of whatever it was hiding. Underneath of a single t-shirt, which took way longer than it should have to remove, was a small box. It was smaller than a shoe box but still quite large compared to you. However it was just the right height for you to take the lid off and climb into. As you dropped into the box you saw a variety of things, a pen, a small notepad with messy unreadable scribbles, another smaller box, a photo, and an origami dragon.
You tried to make out some of the words in the notebook but it was impossible. You then took a crack at the box which was about the right size to hold a ring. You lifted off the lid and the inside was empty. The pen had Katsuki's initials, 'K B', on the side in an intricate gold font. The origami dragon had incredibly perfected folds as if it had been made with the utmost care and effort. All of these things were quite interesting but none sparked your interest and curiosity as much as the photo.
It looked to be a picture of two kids, who looked like younger versions of Bakugo and Midoriya. The one to the right had a look of pure awe and joy in his eyes as he smiled intently into the camera with his arm around his companion. The other looked confident and prideful, his dedicated personality was shown clear through the expression he wore. His arm was also placed around his companion's shoulders. The strangest thing about this photo of these kids was how happy they looked, if this were really two younger versions of her classmates wouldn't the one on the left be angry or yelling at the other one. They looked to be good friends. Katsuki and Izuku were rivals, both trying their best to be the number one hero.
This couldn't be them, unless there was some part of the story you were missing. What if you hadn't been given all the details. What if you didn't have all the puzzle pieces. There had to be more to this story, and now you were determined to find out what really happened to those two.

————————————————————
Wow yet ANOTHER long chapter. I actually got writers block at the beginning of this and once I had an idea I didn't know how to break this up into two separate chapters. Welp anyway gotta go edit this. Sigh. Have a beautiful day you beautiful person!
ÒwÓ yeet