Chapter 3

You could feel Katsuki's grip tighten around you as he pulled you out from underneath of the couch you we're hiding beneath. You struggled to escape but that only made him tighten his grip even more. You were still decreasing in size and had to be at least 4 inches tall by now. As you looked up at the towering figure above you a horrible feeling of terror came across you. You were so much smaller than he was and he could probably kill you easily.
"I've got you now." He snarled. Just as you were about to accept your fate you heard a familiar voice.
"Hey Surō is everything ok I couldn't find Aizawa sensei. Wait where did she go?" Kirishima asked as he returned from his search. Katsuki shoved you into his pocket and turned around to face his classmate.
"She went to the bathroom and threw up. She said she was gonna go home and wanted me to tell you. She was upstairs packing but left. You just missed her." He lied smoothly. He sat back down on the couch. Kirishima gave him a slightly confused look then shrugged and walked away.
You meanwhile were trying to escape but as you looked over the edge of the couch you saw that it was quite a long drop. But you attempted to climb down anyway.
"Where do you think your going?" He said as he grabbed you again. He then shoved you back into his pocket and walked back to his dorm. You were fairly confused as to why he hadn't killed you yet but went along with it. Maybe he had been diffused somehow. Again thoughts swirled through your brain as you sat curled up inside his jacket pocket.
You poked your head out and looked down to see if you could make the jump to the floor but it was even farther away then on the couch.
"Sigh."
"Did you just say 'sigh'?"
"Yea. Why?"
"That's so stupid what's the purpose of that?"
"I don't know it's just a habit I picked up in middle school."
"Well it's stupid." He concluded as he opened the door to his room and flopped onto the bed. You seeing an opportunity quickly crawled out of his jacket and started running. Well you tried to run but it wasn't really working. You finally ended up at the edge and began to climb down using the sheets so you wouldn't fall. You were genuinely terrified but you had to get over you fear of heights for this moment.
As you landed safely on the ground you saw the gigantic figure of Bakugo staring down at you.
"Please don't kill me." You squeaked as you began backing up. You turned and ran as fast as you could under the bed.
"GET BACK HERE." Bakugo shouted at you as he tried to reach you but you had just enough time and were already in the back corner, too far for his arm to reach. But not his entire body. He began crawling army style towards you and you then realized you had cornered yourself.
His arm stretched to grab you but you dodged it and ran towards the door only to realize it was closed. As Katsuki slid himself out from under his bed you panicked and tried to decide what to do. But before you could do anything you felt a hand wrap around you. You were face to face with the stick of dynamite.
"What's with you and trying to run off?" He asked. You responded even though you knew he wasn't looking for an answer.
"Your a terrifying person and I would rather not die today." You explained to him. To your surprise he didn't explode.
"And what were you going to do once you escaped?" You pondered this for a minute and then shrugged slightly embarrassed that you hadn't thought that far ahead. He dropped you on his desk and sat down.
Then a shout was heard outside followed by a pounding on the door. And then the knob turned.

————————————————————
Muahahahahahahaha I love cliff hangers! Well this took longer than expected hopefully chapter 4 will be up soon. Have a beautiful day you beautiful person. Peace out.
ÒwÓ yeet