Chapter 17

You woke up in the palm of a hand with a thumb resting on top of your chest. You let out a deep sigh knowing you'd have to struggle to get out of this trap, however it proved to be much easier than you had expected. You stood up and looked over expecting to see Izuku's messy green hair, but that was not what your eyes got. Instead you stumbled backwards in fear when you saw Katsuki's face. The memories from earlier that night played in your head and eased your tense muscles for only a moment before he shifted, pulling his hand underneath of his chest. There was enough room for you to move around a bit, but it was still quite cramped. A few minutes passed and he slid his hand out from below you, and his chest, leaving you trapped underneath of him. Again there was still enough room, but it was still cramped and you barely had enough space to move. You reached up and placed your hands on his warm skin, feeling his heart pound against his chest. More time passed before he let out a large sigh,
"I hate waking up in the middle of the night." He said, you took this opportunity and began banging your fists on his chest above you.
"What the..." he pushed himself up, towering over you as he did so. You curled up and his eyes looked at you in surprise,
"We're you trapped under me?!" You gave him a small nod,
"Oh, well..." He scooped you up into his palm and laid back down. He stared at you, turning you over with his eyes, almost like he was studying your tiny features. He sighed and spoke again,
"I'm gonna go back to sleep, okay?" He asked, you responded once again with a nod. He moved his hand to the other side before tipping it, sliding you off. He pulled away and closed his eyes, a feeling of slight loneliness came over you and you stood up, walking over to his arm. You shook him a bit, though with your state it wasn't much.
"Katsuki, can I sleep with you?" His eyelids opened halfway, crimson irises watching you tiredly.
"I don't want you to get hurt though..." he trailed off. You nodded once more before sitting down and leaning against a pillow.
"Night half-pint." He said before closing his eyes again and drifting off. You waited a few minutes before climbing over his wrist to sleep next to him, settling down by his hand. You wondered why he was being nice to you, he was normally a hot-headed jerk, why would it be any different now? You felt your eyes grow weary, before drifting off as well.
You woke to Katsuki poking your side with his finger, sending a horrible pain down it due to the large bruise that had formed there earlier this week. You curled up, quickly turning over to stop him from poking you again. He picked you up by the back of your shirt and raised you to his face. You looked tiredly at him,
"Do you want me to get you food?" Bakugo asked and you nodded, he placed you on the desk and you felt yourself wake up a bit more. Your side still continued stinging, though the pain was dulling. He came back a few minutes later with a large plate of waffles, your mouth began to water at the sight of it. Bakugo tore off a piece and tossed it at you, it hit you square in the chest and sent you falling backwards. You landed on the desk with a small thud and pushed yourself up. The piece he had thrown at you was at least twice the size of your torso, and you gladly bit off a chunk of it. As you ate your mind wandered, as minds tend to do. This time it landed on the events from a few days ago, specifically when you and Bakugo first saw the news report about the villain that attacked you. He had told you that he was going to sneak out after curfew with you and get the villain to return you to normal, at least that had been the plan until things went downhill.
"So when are you gonna take me downtown and get that villain to undo his quirk effect or whatever?" You blurted out suddenly, Bakugo didn't expect this and was a bit taken aback by your sudden question. He paused, trying to find the best way to word what he wanted to say. You started intently at him, eagerly awaiting his response.
"About that, I've been thinking and..." he began before pausing once again, only adding more suspense to the moment.
"I'm not going to do that." You stared at him with confused rage,
"Excuse me?" You stated sharply.
"I'm not going to return you to normal."
"Why?"
"Hmm, how do I put this... payback? Ya know for going through my stuff."
"PAYBACK?!" You screeched
"Your 'payback' was shoving me inside jar in a drawer, and then proceeding to THROW ME OUT INTO THE HALLWAY TO DIE!"
"That wasn't payback, that was impulse actions." He said blankly. Then he reached over to you and picked you up between his forefinger and thumb, pinching your chest and lifting you towards his face. You struggled to escape his grip, but your efforts were futile. A smirk spread across his lips as he spoke again,
"Plus, you are utterly adorable."
"I'm not cute!" You screeched again,
"I never said you were cute, I said you were adorable, which is like cute on steroids. Your not just 'cute' but your probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. Also I like being able to stick you in my pocket and take you wherever I want." You could feel the blood rising to your face, and your cheeks were flushed with a bright shade of pink. Bakugo's smirk widened at the sight of your reddened face, knowing all to well that he was getting in your head. You resumed your insufficient struggles to escape him, which only added fuel to Bakugo's insults.
"Look at you, your helpless. It barely takes any effort to hold you in place." You ignored him and kept trying to break free of his grip, but the more you tried the more energy you exhausted, eventually leaving you tired and ready to give up.
"Your defenseless, powerless, insignificant, tiny, and downright adorable in every way." You stared at him in terror, hoping that this was all just some sick joke. He finally stood up and shoved you into his pants pocket before heading off to school.
You stayed in his pocket for the rest of the day, uncomfortably pressed against his leg. And when the bell finally rang, signaling the end of school, you rejoiced. However, just before Katsuki had walked out of the classroom door, Aizawa called him,
"Bakugo, stay back for a minute. We need to talk. Midoriya, you too." Your teacher's stern words earned an aggravated sigh from the blonde. After the rest of the class had cleared out of the room Aizawa spoke.
"I wanted to talk to the three of you for a few minutes." Izuku's hand shot up and he started speaking.
"Aizawa sensei! There's only two of us here, Kacchan and myself."
"No. Three counting Surō."
————————————————————
Mwahahahahhahahahahahaha. I love Cliffhangers. Have a beautiful day you beautiful person.
ÒwÓ