Chapter 8

"Ok, now when did you last see Surō." You could feel Katsuki tense up. He casually but carefully shoved his hands into his jacket pockets to make sure you were still there.
"THATS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" He yelled.
"HE'S GETTING DEFENSIVE HE KNOWS HE KNOWS!" Ashido screeched pointing her finger at him.
"Ok everyone just relax." Kaminari said trying to diffuse the situation.
"Bakugo clearly is going through a lot with secretly dating Surō." Wait no that was just a set up. Bakugo became infuriated by this comment and tackled Denki. As Mina, Sero, and Kirishima peeled him off of the other blonde you realized you were shaking.
You had been trying so hard to stay unnoticed you hadn't realized how genuinely terrified you had been. You had never in your life felt more scared. You usually were a tough and could be somewhat intimidating at times, but this situation completely changed everything.
You were so lost in thought that you didn't realize their fight had ended. You were snapped out of it by fingers carefully wrapping around your trembling body. As you were pulled out of Katsuki's pocket you saw that you were in his dorm room. You looked up and could feel your heart begin to race. Your life was in his hands. Literally. You tried to remain as calm as possible, and remove any unwanted thoughts. This turned out to be quite difficult, with everything finally catching up to you at once. For example the dawning realization that someone somewhere messed up bad. That someone happened to be sitting cross legged in front of you.
"Why are you shaking so bad?" You heard him say. You glanced up at the towering figure above you and felt your heart rate speed up dramatically again. For the first time you realized how frightening this situation really was. Bakugo could feel your heart pounding, hard and fast, against his hand as well as your violent shaking. He laid back and placed you on the other side of the bed.
"I hate it when they do that." He groaned trying to change the subject.
"When who does what?"
"When those idiots keep pushing on and on at me like that."
"Oh. Right." You walked over towards him. His crimson eyes followed you as you climbed up onto his chest and sat down.
"Your still shaking."
"I am?" You responded as you looked down at your quivering arms. You didn't know how long this 'body panicking' had been going on for but you guessed it had been quite a while. You laid back in an attempt to calm yourself down but it didn't really help.
You saw a massive hand lower onto you and braced yourself for its trapping hold but this time nothing happened. Bakugo's hand rested calmly on top of you, pressing down with a great deal of weight from its gigantic size. It was odd but you felt somewhat comforted, despite it being harder to breathe with the extra weight piled on top of you. There was something almost soothing about the way his chest rose and fell beneath you.
You had already slept quite a bit, but there was something that was physically draining about being only a few inches tall. And so you felt your eyelids begin to close as you drifted off into sleep for what felt like the hundredth time.
You woke up a few hours later and were still pinned down by Katsuki's hand. Unlike the last time you were in this situation your body, up you your neck, was completely trapped.  You struggled to escape with all the strength you had but that didn't go as planned. At first you tried sliding out from underneath but you barely moved doing that. For some reason you thought it would be a good idea to lift his hand off of you and so you attempted that. But it was almost 3 times your size.
You had no idea what your actual height was but you guessed it was around an inch and a half to 2 inches. You weren't very short in fact you were a fairly average sized person maybe even heading over into the side of the 'height spectrum' that qualified you as tall. However now you felt horribly pathetic and it bothered you that you couldn't do anything.
You decided to give up on escaping for now and tried sliding yourself further under Bakugo's hand which proved to be way to easy. Just as you were getting comfortable his hand slid over to his side. Freedom was within your grasp. You stood up or well you tried. You ended up falling over a few times, it was quite hard standing on a surface that's constantly moving. You finally gained enough balance to not tumble back towards the floor beneath you and shuddered.
You didn't realize that the hand that had been trapping you had also been keeping you warm. It was almost like a blanket that was heavier than 8 people dog-piling on top of you. You lost balance again and fell backwards.
"Sigh." You said as you looked around and tried to decide what to do. Then an idea sparked in your brain.
It was probably a stupid idea, similar to most of your other ones, but it would work. You honestly didn't care at this point and we're just cold but you put your plan into action and started making your way over to Katsuki's shoulder. You slid off him and onto the pillow he was laying on.
He began to move around, in the process turning his face in your direction. He let out a small groan in his sleep as he did this making you freeze in your tracks. As he stopped you began to move closer towards him. You could feel the heat radiating from his skin as you sat down against his neck. You slid back, now laying down, finally able to breathe easy for the first time in a while. Katsuki's pulse was beating along your back as you stared off into space. It was surprisingly calming, the consistent pulsating flowing through you and coaxing you to sleep. With that you gave in and felt darkness close around you once again.

————————————————————
Another murderously long chapter. Yea now I gotta proof read t a few times. My thoughts were all over the place writing this so that took a lot. Welp anyway have a beautiful day you beautiful person. Peace out.
ÒwÓ yeet UwU