Part 2 Chapter 2

The sun finally began it's ascent from the horizon, and sent early morning light flittering through the streets of Japan. Some people were just waking up, but you weren't. You and Bakugo had been awake all night, wandering, and trying to find the police station to fix the situation that had presented itself about a week ago. Shorty after the villain had removed the effect of his quirk, Bakugo grabbed you by the wrist and dragged you out of there, with no prior warning. You were utterly confused, but seeing how pissed he looked definitely told you that it was probably best not to pester him about it.

The two of you were currently strolling down the sunlit road back towards the U.A. campus. You took in every breath with the joy that you finally weren't two inches tall anymore. You had spent the previous evening curled up against Bakugo's hair, which was by far the softest goddamn thing you had ever felt.

"Of course that could have been because of the height difference, maybe it's best to find out." You wondered, clearly making up a silent excuse to touch his hair again. Bakugo walked ever so slightly ahead of you, so you immediately took advantage of that and reached your hand up slowly towards his blonde spiky mess of hair. In an instant his hand came up and smacked yours away, he turned around and glared daggers at you

"No."

"Oh come on, your hair is so soft!" You replied.

"I am aware, and my answer is still no." His voice was stern, clearly showing that you weren't going to get anywhere with this argument. But that still didn't stop you.

"I literally slept in it last night, how is that any different from now?" You pressed

"For one, you were two inches tall. Two, I have this thing called pride, and I am not going to let it fall. Three, NO!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Geez fine." You said, putting your hands up in a surrendering motion.

As the two of you continued walking, the rest of your classmates were buzzing with worry. Kirishima and Deku ended up failing their mission to keep Todoroki from revealing your secret, and within half an hour the entire class knew.

You and Bakugo finally made it back to the dorms and when you pushed open the door a huge sigh of relief swept across the rest of your classmates.

"Surō oh my gosh we were so worried!" Ochaco exclaimed, running over to wrap you in a hug.

"Well I'm fine n— OW!" You shrieked in pain, your back was apparently not doing so great with hugs.

"Oh my gosh are you ok?! I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!" Ochaco apologized,

"No, its fine, its not your fault, my back just hurts a bit I guess. Now that I think about it, my whole body is aching." You looked around at everyone else, who all seemed to have horrified and shocked expressions plastered to their faces.

"W-whats everyone looking at?" You asked

"GIRL HAVE YOU NOT SEEN YOURSELF?! YOUR A TRAIN WRECK! No offense." Mina exclaimed. You quirked an eyebrow at her, clearly still confused.

"Come with me, we need to fix you up." Momo said, her sweet voice laced with concern for her friend. The rest of the girls in your class accompanied the two of you to the bathroom. You didn't notice the look of fear and worry in Bakugo's eyes as he watched you round the corner.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?!" You screeched, utterly appalled by your reflection in the mirror. Your skin was a lot paler that it normally was and you looked grossly skinny. Your hair, despite it's wired texture and lack of tangling easily, was a knotted mess, and dark circles hung under your eyes. On top of that, large bruises littered your arms and legs, and when you lifted your shirt quite a few more were found all across your sides and back. Momo put a gentle hand on your back, and gave you a sympathetic look.