Chapter 19

Kirishima's eyes widened as his brain finally comprehended what he was seeing. He had a look of pure and utter awe on his face, which to you was a bit unsettling, even though he was one of your closest friends. You took a slow step back.
"S-Surō?" Another step. He raised up a bit so you could see the rest of his face. You took one more step before turning and running as fast as your legs could carry you. You shut your eyes tight as you ran, hoping that if you didn't look back he would just leave, but in the back of your mind you knew Kirshima wouldn't just walk away like that. You heard a small slamming sound in front of you and opened your eyes, just in time to collide with a wall. Warmth radiated from the so-called wall that you just ran into, and you pushed yourself away from it to see what it was, stepping backwards into yet another wall. You whipped your head around, and in that moment you were struck with realization. Kirshima curled his fingers inward, pulling you into a trap. You fought to escape, but as your escape plans usually go your attempts failed, and you were bound into a suffocatingly tight grip.
You felt yourself being lifted higher into the air, and Eijiro's fingers unfurled, leaving you on his open palm. He gaped in awe at your tiny form, before his attention was quickly pulled towards the chime of a phone in his pocket. He pulled it out and sent a few texts back and forth for a second. He stood staring intently at his phone, waiting for a response. You shifted uncomfortably as you spoke,
"E-Eijiro?" You said quietly, his attention quickly turned towards you, eyes wide with a mix of surprise and wonder.
"Can you put me down please?" you asked, just then his phone buzzed again, he glanced at it before turning nervously back to you. The look he gave you told you everything.
"Eijiro. Eijiro please. Don't do this." His face fell with guilt.
"I-I'm sorry, please forgive me for this." He said as his fingers curled around you once again. You were lowered into the pocket of his shorts, and he swiftly left Bakugo's dorm room.
As he was walking down the hall he was stopped by a certain blonde
"Oi, dumb hair! what are you doing?!" You heard Bakugo say, you were going to say something, or cry for help, but Kirshima was too quick with his thinking and shoved his hands into his pockets, swiftly wrapping one finger around your face to keep you from say anything. You knew he had good intentions, and that he just wanted to help, he was your friend after all, but the situation was a bit unsettling.
"Hey Bakubro what's up, I was just going to get some food wanna join me?" He said, skillfully hiding any suspicious tones in his voice.
"Nah." Bakugo responded before leaving. Kirishima walked downstairs to go grab something to eat, piling some food onto his plate and retiring to the table his other friends were sitting at.
"Hey Kiri, did you find anything?" You heard Mina ask.
"Oh yea tell us tell us!" Kaminari chimed in.
"I'll show you guys after dinner, meet at my dorm." He responded. They finished and headed up to Kirishima's room together, the four of them sneaking around like they were in a dramatic spy movie. They all rushed into his room, quickly settling themselves in anticipation of what he was about to tell them. Kirishima started speaking.
"Ok so I'm not sure how to explain this, or where to even start. I was searching through th-"
"Come on hurry up already, we're practically dying of suspense!" Mina urged.
"Ok fine, I'll just show you." He reached into his pocket, and his fingers wrapped carefully around you.
"Nononononononono!" You said as you attempted to struggle out of his grasp as a last resort, but it was no use and you were quickly lifted out of his pocket. Kirishima's fingers opened slowly, leaving you, once again, resting on his palm. You looked around to see them sitting in a small circle, staring at you with wide-eyed expressions.
"Holy shit... is that-" Hanta spoke,
"Ok dude, please explain." Kaminari told the redhead.
"I'm just as confused as you are." He responded. Mina chimed in next,
"How di—" There was a pounding on the door, and a shout heard outside.
"OI ASSHOLES OPEN UP!" The doorknob shook so violently that you swore it was about to fall off. The four teens shared equally panicked expressions as they looked at the door in utter horror.
"Here hide her." Kirshima quickly, but carefully handed you off to Mina, who promptly shoved you into Sero's sweatshirt pocket, next to her.
"LET ME IN OR I'LL BLOW THIS DOOR DOWN!" Another shout was heard outside.
"Geez, calm down dude." Kirshima said as he opened the door. Katsuki shoved his way into the room and stared at the rest of the meme team, who all looked extremely nervous.
"Alright which one of you idiots went through my room." He glared hard, and they broke eye contact awkwardly.
"Where is she."
"Where's who." Mina blurted out.
"You know who I'm talking about don't gimme that crap."
"No, I-I'm genuinely confused." She replied.
"What the heck are we even talking about." Kaminari said nervously. Bakugo gave them one final death glare before slowly backing towards the door.
"Ok fine, I'll leave for now. But I've got my eye on you four." He said motioning towards the group with a skeptical finger-point. With that he left, muttering something about yelling at Izuku. The five of you let out a sigh of relief. Sero shoved his hands into his pocket, and after remembering you were in there, gently running his fingers down your small form, before curling them around you and pulling you out.
"So what do we do with her?" He asked as he shifted his grip so that you were hanging by the back of your shirt.
"Careful dude!" Kirshima said, quickly rushing over and scooping you up into his palm. You stumbled backwards, landing on your back. You looked upwards to see Kirshima's worried expression.
"Are you alright?" He asked, you nodded in response. His fingers curled over you, and he brought his hands closer to his chest, you felt the warmth radiate from around you. The muffled voices of your classmates could be heard, though they weren't very audible, you could feel Kirshima's voice resonate in his chest beside you when he spoke.
Before long, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari left, leaving you and Kirishima alone. You could hear his heart rate speed up, becoming louder and quicker. As he moved his hands closer to his face, he slowly uncurled his fingers.
"What happened to you?" He asked.
"It's a long story." You told him, hoping that this would be the end of your social interaction with him. Kirshima was your friend, you hated the idea of him seeing you like this, you hated that he had a reason to look down at you rather than see you as an equal. You could tell he noticed the nervous expression you had, because his own face fell a small amount as he placed you on the bed.
"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go take a shower." He said as he grabbed a few things and left his room, making sure to lock it on the way out. A few minutes went by, and you heard banging on the door.
"Oi shitty hair, open up!" You froze. The door knob started turning violently again before suddenly stopping. You heard the light, but furious clinking of metal from the outside, almost like someone was trying to pick the lock.
"Alright if you don't open this door I'm gonna blow it off its hinges." He backed up,
"Three... two... on-"
"Hey Bakubro... what are you doing."
"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!? IM TRYING TO GET IN YOUR STUPID LOCKED ROOM HAIR FOR BRAINS!"
"Ok... well I'm gonna go in and get some clothes on... so we can talk after that." The door opened and in walked Kirshima, his hair was soaking wet and he had a towel wrapped around his waist with a belt to hold it in place. He reached towards you and scooped you up in his hand. He carefully placed you in a drawer, and slid it shut. You expected to meet a hard surface but instead you discovered that he had put you in a drawer with what seemed to be a few sweatshirts. About five minutes passed before the drawer was slid open, you were lifted out of the drawer and placed on the dresser.
"Your probably starving, I'm gonna go grab some food." Kirshima said as he started walking towards the door. After he left you ducked behind a picture frame that was sitting on the dresser. You sat down and pulled yourself into a ball, hugging your knees close to your chest. The longer you sat there the more your emotions started to overflow, soon you were on the verge of tears, and instead of holding it back you let everything out. You weren't sure how long it had been before Kirshima came back, announcing his arrival with the sound of the door. He walked over towards the dresser and set the plate down, pausing for a moment before slowly sliding the picture frame to the side. You turned to see his worried face, you stumbled for a second as you stood up. He reached his hand out and pinned you between his forefinger and thumb. He placed you on the palm of his other hand and brought it close to his chest. He tilted it so that you were 'sandwiched' in between his hand and his chest." His hand pressed you closer to him, and in an attempt to calm you he spoke with a soft, caring voice,
"Its ok, I'm here for you, I'm your friend, you can trust me." Those words hurt, because you knew how much he cared for you, and you knew that you were going to end up hurting him when you left. You had already devised the perfect plan, all there was left to do was execute it. Bakugo was your only shot at getting back to normal. All you had to do was escape from Kirshima's dorm room, get back to Bakugo and convince him to help you get back to normal...

Easier said than done.
————————————————————
This took WAAAAAAAAY too long. At least thats one thing I'm finished. One out of four. THREE TO GO!!! I have to go finish a oneshot for my oneshot book, another oneshot for the prompt list, and chapter 11 of "I don't know what to tile this".
:D
Have a beautiful day you beautiful person.