Chapter 4

As the door opened Katsuki shoved you out of view behind a few books. Kirishima was standing in the door way accompanied by a few of their classmates.
"Hey Bakubro we were gonna go grab something to eat wanna join us?" You sneaked over to his arm and hid behind it making sure you were out of sight.
"Fine. Just gimme a few minutes to get ready."
"Wait actually?" Kaminari piped up
"DO YOU WANT ME TO GO OR NOT!"
"You all owe me 20 bucks." Kirishima said as he closed the door.
"Can I come?" You asked.
"Do you think I'm gonna leave you helpless and here alone?" He said as he stood up.
"WAIT!"
"What is it this time."
"Can I ride on your shoulder?"
"No"
"please."
"NO"
"pleeeeeeeeeeease."
"WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE WORD NO?!" He yelled. The door opened and the rest of the 'Bakusquad' barged in
"Are you ok?" Sero asked
"Yea who are you yelling at?" Mina chimed in.
"ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! AND STOP BARGING INTO MY ROOM!"
"Geez alright we'll leave you alone." Kirishima said and they left again. Katsuki slipped on a pair of shoes and grabbed you. Before shoving you into his pocket he pulled you up to eye level.
"Not a word." He growled at you and then shoved you back into his jacket.
"Dude seriously who were you talking to in there." Kaminari spoke up. The six of you were in the car driving to the restaurant.
"Some sales person called me." He lied again. He was fairly good at it. You would have believed it but thanks to the current situation you knew he wasn't telling the truth. Kirishima somehow saw directly through that lie.
"We all know it wasn't a sales call. Who was it." He said.
"It was a sales call." Bakugo said through gritted teeth.
They had stopped in the parking lot but didn't get out of the car yet.
"Come on dude stop lying it's not cool." Sero said
"ALL OF YOU BETTER SHUT UP OR ILL SHUT YOU UP AND IT WILL BE PAINFUL!" Katsuki yelled anger boiling in his blood.
"Guys can we like not start a fight." Mina tried but it completely missed whatever planet they were on. You tried elbowing Bakugo's side but he clearly didn't notice.
"Dude just tell us who it was. Was it a girl!?" Kaminari asked. Bakugo lunged at him reaching over to his seat from 'shotgun' but the seatbelt held him back a minute.
"So it WAS a girl!" Kaminari concluded. Sero pulled out his phone to videotape the whole thing.
"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Bakugo exclaimed as he set off a few explosions.
"Oooo Bakugo has a girlfriend!" Kaminari teased and Katsuki's rage continued growing. You then began to body slam into his side or you did your best. And he finally responded to that by shoving his hand into his pocket and squeezing you.
He really only meant to get you to stop but he was so furious that he took some of it out on you without realizing it. He was gripping you too tight and it was getting harder to breathe.
Kaminari continued on only feeding fuel to his flame. You began struggling to escape the firecracker's suffocating grip and started slamming your fist into his finger to try and get him to loosen up.
As the argument went on you could feel yourself becoming weaker and light headed. You began loosing the energy to struggle at all. As the voices you heard muffled you could feel yourself drifting further away from consciousness. The light faded and darkness closed in around you.

————————————————————
This was fun I wasn't quite sure where to go with this chapter at first but I picked it up and kept rolling with it. So anyway have a beautiful day you beautiful person.