Chapter 12

"Uhhhhg. I hate everything." Katsuki groaned as he entered his dorm. You felt the bag being tossed across the room before hitting hard on the ground. You let out a yelp of pain as you came into contact with the ground and a small textbook fell onto you. It wasn't too heavy, considering the weight of a full sized textbook, however it was enough to hurt as well as make it impossible to move. The sound of annoyed footsteps neared, followed by the zipper of the backpack opening, revealing the exhausted face of a blonde. The weight was lifted from your back and you hurriedly stood up and rushed over to the opening of the bag. Katsuki ignored you and continued looked through his bag, he grabbed a few books before heading over to his desk to do homework. You were finally able to climb out of the bag after a few failed attempts, and then you proceeded to follow Katsuki. This proved to be a bit more difficult than you initially expected, the room was a lot more expansive at your size and it would take a lot longer to get from place to place on your own. Katsuki had his feet on his desk and was leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his head, probably putting off doing school work.
"KATSUKI!" You screamed. This startled him and he lost balance, falling backwards onto the floor. The ground shook beneath you as he hit the floor with a loud thud. He laid on the floor in a bit of an awkward position, still in the chair but the orientation was rotated so he was on the ground. He stared at the ceiling dazed for a few moments before completely erupting with anger.
"WHAT THE HECK! I SWEAR I'M GONNA..." he continued rambling on and you ignored his empty threats. He calmed down a bit and finally pushed himself up before putting the chair back and continuing to work.
"Hello?!" You called, trying to get his attention, you hated being forgotten about. True, it was Katsuki but you still didn't like being left alone.
"What." he turned to look at you.
"You left me."
"No I didnt. I can still reach you."
"But I hate it down here. Everything is so big... its kinda scary."
"Your fine." he continued working and ignored you again.
"Katsuki. Katsuki! Bakugo!" he didnt respond. You decided it wouldn't be a good idea to cuss at him again, you were still in pain from that incident.
"KACCHAN!" He whipped his head towards you and just glared, hard. He shoved you with is foot before returning to his homework once again. All dignity you had was suddenly ripped away from you.
"Come on please!" You yelled up to him.
"If I do will you shut up?" You nodded and he bent down to grab you. He dropped you onto the table before continuing to work once again. Your eyes wandered a for a little while around the expansive surface you were on, before landing on a ruler, which was not too far away. The thought dawned on you, what was your actual height, you knew you had to be shorter than a foot tall, but it was quite hard to determine what your size was.
"Hey Katsuki... wanna measure my height?" You asked him, hinting towards the ruler you had seen earlier.
"I thought I told you to shut it. I'm in the middle of something. Do it yourself."
"I cant, the ruler is bigger than me.... come to think of it most things are bigger than me, I'm pathetic and I need help." You looked longingly at him and he let out a sigh.
"Ya know what. Fine." You stood with your back straight up against the plastic measuring tool, Katsuki flattened your green-brown hair down with his finger.
"About an inch." There was a moment of dead silence while the information you were given sank in.
"A-a-an inch?! I mean I thought maybe three or four inches but one?! I'm not just small I'm TINY." You looked up at Katsuki who just stared at you with utter boredom. You were half expecting a big letdown like this, but you didn't think it would actually happen. You began slightly panicking, what if you were stuck like this forever, you had no way of actually telling how long this would last. You were terrified but still tried to shake the bad thoughts that came to your mind.
You sat down and let your ideas take over your mind, that usually passed time fairly quickly and it ended up proving effective this time. An hour had passed and Katsuki turned on the television, the news channel happened to be on, a lady in a blue suit was talking about how a small time thug had been captured after two months of running from the police. The picture showed a man probably in his mid 20's with brown messy hair, there was no mistaking it, this was the guy you had fought a few days ago. Your eyes were glued to the screen, you were giving your full attention to this news report. The lady on the television began to speak again,
"His quirk gives him the ability to manipulate the size of anything he touches, however the effect doesn't sink in for about 24 hours, after something has been affected by his quirk it will stay like that until he removes the effect himself." For a second time an eerie silence filled the room. You sat in Katsuki's open palm, frozen with terror.
"I-I'm going to be like this for the rest of my life" you looked at him with a mix of horror and sorrow. He looked down and stared you dead in the eyes with pure seriousness "No. We're going to go down there tonight and fix this. We'll sneak out after curfew." Your distress turned into hope, there was a light at the end of the tunnel. You weren't going to be smaller than Katsuki's hand anymore, you would be able to do whatever you wanted again. The best part was, you'd have the ability to eat at your own free will again.
————————————————————
Ah the advantages of being able to have food whenever you want. Holy crap I had to break this chapter up again! Well. I'm not really sure want to put here except that the next chapter of my other book will be up soon so stay tuned for updates and whatnot. Have a beautiful day you beautiful person.