Part 2 Chapter 7

Bakugo hadn't expected his morning to go the way it did. It started when he walked outside. It was a nice day, the air was not too hot, but also not too cold. He looked out at the scenery, a light blanket of fog covered the morning air, and the sun streamed through gaps in the clouds. It was a perfect morning. At least until he turned to go back inside. Out of the corner of his eye he saw something lying on the ground by the door, and when he took a closer look, he realized with horror that it was you. And despite your size he could see you violently trembling, at first he thought it was because of him, but when he crouched down he realized you were asleep.

He reached out his hand and slowly extended it towards you, his fingers finally brushed your side and his eyes widened. You were freezing. As carefully as he could, Bakugo scooped you into his hand and slowly activated his quirk, not enough to explode, just so that a faint glow of heat rose from his palms. You immediately leaned into his touch, even in your unconscious state. He nearly gasped at the feeling of your tiny body in his hands, he had almost forgotten how small you really were. He moved his other index finger over to you, lightly pressing it against your chest. Your hands wrapped around his finger and you yawned, stirring from sleep.

"Mrmmmrm," You groaned, before stretching and trying your best to roll onto your side. The added weight of a finger on top of you made the task a bit harder than expected. Once you managed to flip onto your side you buried your face in the finger next to you.

"Mrmm, Kirissshimma. 's dat youu?" You slurred in your tired state,

"Pleasse don leavve me with himm againn." Bakugo was worried and glad at the same time. On one hand at least it wasn't Kirishima who left you outside all night, but on the other hand he was gonna kill the idiot who did.

You continued to stir in your half-consciousness as Bakugo walked back up to his room. You mumbled a bit more, and snuggled further into his hand, presumably for warmth. You still were shaking, but it had calmed down severely. Bakugo pressed the tip of his finger harder against your chest, and you buried your face in it. He nudged you with his finger in an attempt to wake you up. You, however, merely groaned in annoyance before muttering something in your tiredness,

"Kirrri c'mon, I'm tirrred." Bakugo continued trying to nudge you awake,

"Half-pint wake up dammit." He whispered to himself.

You finally stretched and rolled onto your back, pushing yourself up before rubbing your eyes. When you opened them, you saw a black t-shirt, however when you looked up your face immediately fell. A pair of crimson eyes, and a head of ash blonde hair staring directly down at you. You scrambled backwards, only to run into a set of gigantic fingers looming behind you.

"Hey, its ok, I'm not gonna hurt you." He said, sliding his index finger closer to you. You eyed it warily, and shuffled away when it came to near for your liking.

"I know your terrified of me, but until I know for sure who left you outside, I don't think its the best idea to leave you with someone else. Kirishima is still in the infirmary, but he'll probably be in class this morning, I can hand you off to him then, but for now your stuck with me." You stared up at him, eyes unmoving and full of fear. He sighed and raised his hand closer to his face.

"I know you're scared, I hate this just as much as you do, though for different reasons. Just work with me here, you won't have to deal with me for long." You nodded.

He lowered you into a drawer and slid it, most of the way, shut, leaving it open slightly, probably to illuminate the inside for you. You heard some shuffling and assumed he was getting dressed, and thats when you noticed that you were trembling beyond belief. It didn't come as much of a shock to you however, you had been left outside all night and you were utterly terrified of Bakugo, after all. The drawer slid open silently and a hand emerged and engulfed you in its hold. Bakugo's fingers unfurled as he lifted you closer to his face,