Chapter 6

Your eyelids opened slightly as you tried to ponder what odd creation your brain just made. You had a fairly normal dream as far as how much it made sense. It was relatively straightforward.
You and Katsuki were doing something, and somehow you had gotten smaller and then you went out to lunch with Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari, but you only remembered the car drive. You were in that state when you just wake up and your brain is processing things extremely slow.
As you rolled over you saw the giant figure of Bakugo. You sat there confused for a second and your lagging brain finally proceeded what you were seeing. You jumped and nearly screamed but figured that you probably didn't want to wake him up.
The events of the previous day rushed back to you and the missing puzzle pieces finally found their way into the correct places.
"That. Wasn't a dream." You said slightly disappointed. His rhythmic breathing was somewhat mesmerizing. It was incredible how content he looked. He was probably dreaming about beating up his rival, Izuku. You sat there for a few minutes staring off into space thinking. But an agitated groan interrupted your train of thought.
"I hate waking up." Bakugo said as he shuffled around a bit. His eyes opened and he started at you with a fairly neutral face but that soon morphed into a terrifying glare.
"I forgot you existed." He groaned again and pushed himself up. He sat facing away from you on the edge of the bed. You weren't a morning person but after what just happened you were fully awake. You walked over and began speaking.
"Is everything alright?"
"IM FINE! JUST SHUT UP!" You took note that he was not a morning person. Well at least not today.
The morning went on almost normally everyone was confused as to where you were, but carried on anyway.
As the hours passed you grew more tired, though you have no idea why. You seemed to get a fairly good rest last night. It was the best one you'd had in a while. Maybe that's why you were so exhausted, because your brain finally caught up with your lack of sleep. Or maybe you were just bored and your body wanted something to do other than sit around awake. So you fell asleep inside Bakugo's jacket pocket.
You woke up a few hours later still inside of his jacket but he wasn't wearing it. He had deposited it on his bed with you as well and left. All whilst you were asleep.
You didn't really have anything to do so you decided to explore his dorm while he was absent. As you climbed down from his bed you noticed again how far away from the ground you were. And remembered you had a fear of heights, however this wasn't what scared you. The fact that Katsuki has forgotten you was what was terrifying. What if he forgot to give you food and you starved. You tried to shake the thoughts as you touched down onto the floor below you. You immediately wandered in the direction of his closet. It was located next to his bed and open, revealing the surprisingly tidy interior. You saw a pile of clothes on the floor in the corner of the massive walk-in wardrobe. You heard the knob turn and the door slammed frantically open. You dived into the pile of clothes for cover, hiding from whoever entered.
"Where are you." The blonde growled as he searched the jacket.
"Katsuki? Is everything ok?" You said as you stepped out of the hiding spot. He looked down and quickly grabbed you. He pulled you up to eye level and gave you a dead serious look.
"One finger for hide. Two for stay put. Three for follow me." He said sternly to you, who was slightly confused as to what was happening he shoved you behind his pillow and flopped onto the bed as casually as he could just as the door opened again.
————————————————————
Oooooo more door cliffhangers I do have a plan for what's gonna happen just so ya know. I'm sorry for not updating I've been kinda busy lately. Well have a beautiful day you beautiful person.
ÒwÓ